MARK VIII expert wanted

THEMOJOMAN

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since Jamie isn't working on MARKS any more in the TAMPA area. Any good referrances would be appreciated. 1995 Ivory Flourescent Mark,,stock,,always garaged,,46,000 miles.

Diesel Dan just installed a new oil pan gasket, oil filter adapter gasket, and a power steering hose on my '93. I am very happy with his work and his prices. I highly recommend him!

icon14.gif

DD was also a Ford tech too, wasn't he?

Yes and is now working on the travel buses for the Orlando Universal Studios vacation spot. His schooling and former jobs is what led him to where he is now, which is a damn good job. Dan will do a good job on anything he does work on. A trip from Tampa to Orlando for Dan to do the work (if he wants the work) would be well worth it.

My buddy John owns RMP Performance in port richey and there isn't a car he can't fix. He's been wrenching on cars for about 40 years. He has a big shop on Scenic dr. Right off 19 behind home depot. He just saved my parents over $900 bucks fixing their Kia Optima, and he is cheap, quick and he is cool as :q:q:q:q. He also owns a 9 second 79 Malibu that he built himself from the ground up. He also works full days on Saturday too.

Thanks

My buddy John owns RMP Performance in port richey and there isn't a car he can't fix. He's been wrenching on cars for about 40 years. He has a big shop on Scenic dr. Right off 19 behind home depot. He just saved my parents over $900 bucks fixing their Kia Optima, and he is cheap, quick and he is cool as :q:q:q:q. He also owns a 9 second 79 Malibu that he built himself from the ground up. He also works full days on Saturday too.

Thanks Jamie,,I'm selling out up north,,House,,Truck Lot,,5 bay Garage (with 2 lifts and Hunter Align. Lift,,all the trucks. Next year or so we'll be near Tampa full time,,So I gotta line up a good wrencher that knows his stuff.
Thanks. We're heading North end of month. Still got 8 trucks to sell. PLUS a 10X20 8' ceiling Walkin Freezer also.

Members online

Back