Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

34K mile 1993 black on black:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4722684809.html

I would love to have it if it were cheaper.
Nice color combo for sure! Makes you wonder what happened to the original driver side headlight because that one is in rough shape compared to the pass side. The other thing that caught my attention was I have a 93 also but my intake tube is different then this car- what gives?

Nice color combo for sure! Makes you wonder what happened to the original driver side headlight because that one is in rough shape compared to the pass side. The other thing that caught my attention was I have a 93 also but my intake tube is different then this car- what gives?

Some Mark VIIIs came with a dippled intake tube, is that what your have? I believe only early 93 came with that but I might be wrong on that.

Some Mark VIIIs came with a dippled intake tube, is that what your have? I believe only early 93 came with that but I might be wrong on that.
Yeah, I have the dippled intake- couldn't get much more earlier in production in than my car- August of '92. Would I be better off with the smooth/undippled intake tube?

Yeah, I have the dippled intake- couldn't get much more earlier in production in than my car- August of '92. Would I be better off with the smooth/undippled intake tube?

I think the consensus was that the smoother one was better than the dippled one. If it's cheap, go for it.

Not necessarily craigslist, but still worth eyeballing. I got about half way through the ad and just couldn't stop shaking my head.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-Mar...398a14e72&item=221604040306&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

First, I've never seen rear seats in a Mark that looked quite that bad. The fronts are beyond hope. The way he talks about the car, it sounds like it's been rodded a lot. The cheesy autozone cold air intake is a bad sign, and it looks like whoever has been under the hood of this thing with tools in hand just ripped things off they thought it didn't need and threw them out. How it could have all of these new parts hung on it, and still look that dirty and awful boggles my mind. Realistically, for me personally, the car is already gone too far to be worth even the $510 it's bid up to already. Loaded with gremlins, shot interior, engine bay looks like soviets got at it, blend door is toast. I suppose I would take the car for nothing.

first picture is stolen as well.
everything else aside, looks to a 95 LSC though. shame to see it destroyed.

I have crawled around some cars marked bio hazards in the junk yard that are cleaner than that. I take it the first image is from when they bought it many years ago.

maybe this has been posted already, I can think of worse ways to blow $15k
97 LSC, built
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4763139937.html
M8 blown motor.jpg

M8 blown motor.jpg

saw it on facebook, we talked about it, tried to get Terry to buy it, lol.
sounded like he might be persuaded to take 10 or so for it too.

yeah but he'd probably get you some if you asked.
rest of the car is very nice, no reason to think otherwise of the interior.

Members online

Back