New Gatorbak serpentine belt.
all new hoses.
strut rod bushings,
New sway bar link,
lower control arms w/ball joints.
oil filter adapter gasket,
oil pressure sending unit.
new negative battery cable clamp.
New Battery. 2nd Interstate Battery that went bad on me. under 100% warrantee.
oil change, Lube, new coolant, good to -35 below zero.
under chassis power wash...

Found I have a broken spring on my Stutmaster strut.
brokestrutmaster.jpg

Purchased a set of low mileage Bilsteins for the rear, that I found on Fleabay, and will install when they arrive....
bilsteinsrear.jpg

Looking for a good used set of Tokico Illuminas or blues for the front. If anyone has a set for sale please chime in!

brokestrutmaster.jpg

bilsteinsrear.jpg

Wow. That last one... Has someone been at that with a spray can? I'm thinking so, since they had enough left to do the wheels and marker lamps too! What a bargain. I love how you get to guess how many miles it's done too. Some people shouldn't be allowed near these cars, really.

it is cheap, and it is a 96, but it is not an LSC.

No chrome trim on the sides (could be repainted over), looks like fogged over HID's. Can't see seats but there appears to be an LSC badge on the right rear. Could be a base I guess.

No chrome trim on the sides (could be repainted over), looks like fogged over HID's. Can't see seats but there appears to be an LSC badge on the right rear. Could be a base I guess.

That is indeed a base '96. If you look closely, you can tell that the chrome trim has just been painted over, and also, it appears to me that those are halogen headlight housings. I'm almost positive I'm seeing fluting over the turn signals and whatnot. But the bumpers are just like mine are, and mine is for sure a base. The badge is easy to add, the HID's a bit harder, but very possible, it was done on mine. :/

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/4874374031.html

00S0S_2lfQ3kJD0HA_600x450.jpg

It is a 94. I have never see then the cam to cam chain fail, or the main timing one for that matter.

If it was a 96 I might think about it, but I don't really have much wrenching free time, and I would end up using the passenger door on my 97 (but this one looks like it has some damage as well) and have a plethora of busted cars sitting around the property.

00S0S_2lfQ3kJD0HA_600x450.jpg

The one in springfield looks to have been better taken care of, the other looks worn out. Be sure to check for heat. If it's inop that's $500 right off the bat. ;)

The only thing I don't like about lighter cars in the north is how badly the rust sticks out. T. red hides it pretty well.:N

That thing was for sale years ago, probably by the same seller. Might be a good buy for $1000, remove the seat covers and put a proper paint job on it. No disrespect.... But is fugly.
He probably didn't get what he was asking the first time. He must be desperate listing it in NY with the car in Cali. I get what you're saying, I wouldn't want my daily driver looking like that either, but it's like I said, interesting, it'd probably be a good parade car. I think the rims are the most hideous part. interesting what he did with the brake light though.

He probably didn't get what he was asking the first time. He must be desperate listing it in NY with the car in Cali. I get what you're saying, I wouldn't want my daily driver looking like that either, but it's like I said, interesting, it'd probably be a good parade car. I think the rims are the most hideous part. interesting what he did with the brake light though.

They reak of the 90's. :hump:

They reak of the 90's. :hump:
Hahahaha, if I close my eyes, I can almost picture them on a brightly painted 80's Cutlass or Monte Carlo! Going for the tribute theme, stock rims would have looked better on this.

Members online

No members online now.
Back