MARK VIII Calendar Poll

Tough choices. Great looking MarkVIIIs guys.

I want to thank everyone that voted for my car! That makes me feel really really good after all the work. It couldnt have been done without a bunch of you here that helped and advised along the way. Everything that was done was based on advice here and people on here that found me parts, sold me parts, donated when the motor blew and sent me spare stuff. I knew the car was liked but I didnt know it was by so many, enough to clench a spot in the calender.

I know I am a dick from time to time, on here and in real life. But most knew I was kidding and know I will bend over backwards to help someone who is willing to also help themselves. :)

Thanks again everyone! You all rock!!!

I want to thank everyone that voted for my car! That makes me feel really really good after all the work. It couldnt have been done without a bunch of you here that helped and advised along the way. Everything that was done was based on advice here and people on here that found me parts, sold me parts, donated when the motor blew and sent me spare stuff. I knew the car was liked but I didnt know it was by so many, enough to clench a spot in the calender.

I know I am a dick from time to time, on here and in real life. But most knew I was kidding and know I will bend over backwards to help someone who is willing to also help themselves. :)

Thanks again everyone! You all rock!!!

Yeah we all know I like to take it in the butt. I wish Laser was ghey for me like I am for him. Hes so masterfull and I am so lame. :(

Members online

Back