lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

:slam ....16.2@86.2.....

If the calculators are close, which apparently they were for my suspected ET, Im only getting 170fwhp, 30 less than stock, and only 145whp....seems i got some work to do.

And it was a pleasure to meet all of you!!!

it was nice meeting you as well, even if you associate with that chicken character! I had a great time, and would also like to thank dmaup and MISS dmaup for the accommodations.

glad everyone had a good time, yeah the track was busy as hell for the first half of the day then we were just hot lapping it after that.
time for the gears and maybe a fuel pump, to get this ole girl up and runnin faster, gotta do something to catch dmaup ;)

time for the gears and maybe a fuel pump, to get this ole girl up and runnin faster, gotta do something to catch dmaup ;)

Good Luck :)

Maybe start by taking the bling off :D

I had a great time, and would also like to thank dmaup and MISS dmaup for the accommodations.

Anytime guys. Seriously it wasn't a a problem anytime you guys want to visit your more than welcome to.

what was everyones car number? i like to keep track on my timeslips

edit* figure ill add mine too lol i was 171

my number was190, i tried to scan my timeslips but they wouldn't show up. Mostly i just needed to post one slip(cough, cough). 94m5's number was 189.

So that makes K9's 191..

94M5's been quiet....

Jeb be afraid he's prolly planning something big lol

ahh, he's still here in town visiting family. He fly's out tom night. And he's never done, soooo....I expect good things.

Yup........189.

Best run was my....(looks at sheets).....2nd one which was aginst Jeb. This is a number for number copy of the slip, AND the run you see in the video of us.

BYRON DRAGWAY
815-234-8405
BYRONDRAGWAY.COM

LISTEN TO 100.5FM

4:34 PM
17/OCT/2010

------------------- LEFT ..... RIGHT

Car # ... 189 190
Class ...

DIAL ...
R/T .862 .693
60' 2.34 1.999
330 6.194 5.772
1/8 9.290 8.861
MPH 78.42 79.44
1000 11.978 11.546
1/4 14.224 13.812
MPH 100.87 100.30

Right 1st .5816
Compulink AUTOSTART OFF

Rnd # TO 778/777

..... Compulink StarTRAK 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That being said, Its looking like the 94 has more power on top because I was starting to reel him in on the big end, but not enough to get the job done. Good job Jeb, You shut me up good. :D

Mike

bah you coulda been like me and get beat by everything that i was lined up against

only had a fraction of a chance against derrick (and now i see was a cobra intake will do) everything else was way faster since the pit boss kept stacking us all over the place

Members online

No members online now.
Back