LvC Christmas Party set for December 9th

Give dad some time....he had to swint through North Indy to drop my old rims and tires off. He should be there after a while.

Mike

I mean no one at all, I just was going to stop by but no one was there so i headed back to jtown

Brad, I talked to Rich and he said that 30 people are there somewhere, he didn't say where he was might have been at Dave's house.

They may have been held up by a really, really, really good game of twister?? :eek:

twister_girls.jpg

torquemonkey said:
They may have been held up by a really, really, really good game of twister?? :eek:
They would have done that Torque and we didn't get to be there. :D

I didnt make it to Kopper Brad - But we'll all be at Johns Pizza around 7 tonight - and the bar next door after...

TWISTER ...:eek: I was deprived I never got to play twister like that :D :D

The God father didn't make it to his local hangout .. What happened did You have a shot Joey LOL ??

Damn Joey didn't make it to Koppers this morning, just think about all the coffee that didn't get consumed. :D

pepperman said:
Damn Joey didn't make it to Koppers this morning, just think about all the coffee that didn't get consumed. :D

Well, he never made it but did decide to show up at dinner and partying later. Hummm but the farm needed tending to so our Prez Jibi aka Dave, left us for to go play with the sheep.

J.D. and I are getting ready to hit th e kettle for a last meal then the road, can't seem to rattle anyones cage to get em up but we may have to make a drive by Dave's and make a few wake up calls!!!!!

Another fantastic Christmas party - a little too much food, a little too much drink - but again, as usual, never enough LVC car talk and big fun!!!! Looking forward to seeing ya all again real soon - lolol like in 10 minutes! lolol

SMOOCHES!

MsM8

So Jason did your wife take you back to the Antique Mall on Sunday.... LOL

Maybe Joey can get some pics up now that his Anniversary is over. Or are the pics being held ransom?

I hope that pic of the expanding foam in the 95 Mark VIII turn out....

Mike JD explained to Debi where she needed to use the expanding foam to hold in the tail light. He did a nice demonstration using the 95 Mark VIII. All went well until the explosion.. Don't worry Dave's G/F's Dad runs a body shop.. we took it there...I'm sure by 08 she'll be ready for Carlisle again..

MarkOfDeath said:
well i went to koppers at 8.45am and no one was there or aleast no lincolns then and drove past it around 9:10 with no luck either

Hmmmm.... Damn what time did I get there.... Sorry... Brad.... You should have just took a table and got the coffee going... I think I pulling in around 9:30 as people dropped out of the meet due to other things coming up. So those I was expecting were meeting us at Volo.

Sorry we missed you..

What happens at a LvC event...Stays at a LvC event. See you in July at Boscobel!!

Oh, yeah.. bring some canned whip cream ..... and some jumper cables.

mespock said:
Or are the pics being held ransom?

I just wanted to give a few people a chance to 'buy' them back from me... :)

Debi has the pics from VOLO I believe. But she was on her way to DC this morning. It was a great time, as awlays. Thanks for coming everyone!

DSC02438.JPG

DSC02439.JPG

DSC02442.JPG

DSC02443.JPG

DSC02444.JPG

DSC02445.JPG

DSC02446.JPG

DSC02447.JPG

DSC02448.JPG

DSC02449.JPG

DSC02451.JPG

DSC02454.JPG

DSC02457.JPG

DSC02458.JPG

DSC02459.JPG

DSC02461.JPG

DSC02464.JPG

DSC02465.JPG

DSC02467.JPG

DSC02468.JPG

It was a good time, it was really great to see everyone again. Jason it was great to finally meet you and you're wife. Hope to see you to at more meets in the future. Debi thanks again for the Craftsmen Ratchets and open wrench's. Joey the pics turned out great. Good times everyone.

I will have some pics........its what happened to the mark on the way home that night :mad:

Conti94 said:
It was a good time, it was really great to see everyone again. Jason it was great to finally meet you and you're wife. Hope to see you to at more meets in the future.
Likewise. We'll try.

Thanks again for the gift, its a great coffee table book.

mespock said:
Don't worry Dave's G/F's Dad runs a body shop.. we took it there...I'm sure by 08 she'll be ready for Carlisle again..

IF that were to happen.....Instant death.

Gary Blum is the only one that touches that car, unless it's me. :)

Little warning.

Joey !!
I'm glad you got paid off LOL I was wondering if we would see some pictures Thank you. What... No car shots What's up with that :eek:
Wish I wasn't working.:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
Good to see familer faces:D :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back