LSE Spoiler Installed Lots Of Pics

manoli

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Got it back today from paint and im not happy with it :mad: So my paint guy is coming out to my job tomorrow and taking it back off to re-do it, (looks like they put to much clear coat on one so it looks like it chit) Sorry thats why no close up pics, anyway enjoy ( pre-calander pic submissions :D)

I dont understand why the pics looks so crappy now I took them with an slr camera:mad:

:Beer: :Great job! headbang: Love that damn spoiler, and your pictures are always cool looking

sorry about that

cars 030.gif

cars 043.gif

cars 062.gif

IMG_7637.gif

IMG_7644.gif

IMG_7652.gif

IMG_7661.gif

IMG_7662.gif

IMG_7668.gif

IMG_7682.gif

IMG_7686.gif

IMG_7688.gif

Nice...I like how the clouds look in the background.

Classy pics. The spoiler adds a nice touch to the rear. I was thinking about getting the 3-piece lip spoiler, we'll see. OT: Are those lightwurks angel eyes?

im not sure how i feel about the gold letters on the rear.. but everything else is looking awesome!

Looking good. I think it might look even better if you remove the badges from the taillights and put a light coat of niteshade and clear. I have a couple coats on my tails and they are like a brandywine color. Not completely blacked out but enough to fit the scheme. Either way, looks good!!

Nice shots with the cumulous tower. I like this spoiler. Sometimes i wish I would've gone with it instead of my WW. But they both appeal To me in different ways.

Awsome! You've just inspired me to take some pics on the beach. I luv your LS.

Oh... the spoiler's nice to.

Those are some great pictures.
Are you planning on exhaust tips?
I think rear bumper cut outs with dual exhaust tips would complete the car.

Classy pics. The spoiler adds a nice touch to the rear. I was thinking about getting the 3-piece lip spoiler, we'll see. OT: Are those lightwurks angel eyes?
I agree ive been going crazy trying to get this spoiler im very happy with it.Not sure what the rings are they came with the headlights already.
im not sure how i feel about the gold letters on the rear.. but everything else is looking awesome!
Thanks im not sure how I feel about them any more as well they came like that on the car.
NOW I SEE THEM :) looks great! cant wait til I move to Tampa so I can take some awesome pics like that!
Thank you sir when are you moving to tampa? we should meet up sometime I know some great spots for photos.
Looking good. I think it might look even better if you remove the badges from the taillights and put a light coat of niteshade and clear. I have a couple coats on my tails and they are like a brandywine color. Not completely blacked out but enough to fit the scheme. Either way, looks good!!
Its funny you say that my I showed my lincoln guy my car today and he said the same exact thing actually, can you post some pics of your tails im really intrested.

Pics 1, 10, and 11 are BOSS, especially 1.
Thank you very much I have lots more let me know if you want me to post some more.:D
Nice shots with the cumulous tower. I like this spoiler. Sometimes i wish I would've gone with it instead of my WW. But they both appeal To me in different ways.
Thanks Andrizzle, I think your ls would look to bare with the Lse spoiler I like the look of your car alot very mean looking! Im a big fan of th WW spoiler Im def keeping the Lse and getting a WW for my next Ls :)

Awsome! You've just inspired me to take some pics on the beach. I luv your LS.

Oh... the spoiler's nice to.
Im glad I inspired you post some pics!
Those are some great pictures.
Are you planning on exhaust tips?
I think rear bumper cut outs with dual exhaust tips would complete the car.
Definetly soon not sure what to do yet though springs,exhaust,Tint all the way around,gen 2 fogs, etc...I can't stop im addicted.

So Manoli, your going to buy me one right? And Ship it to me? For the price of free? And color match it?? :) Come on buddy.

Well I for one and Jealous . lookin good

Looks great! Nice added touch to the rear

great pictures manoli, I'm so jealous of that spoiler. Do I buy Gen2 headlights (non-hid) or an LSE spoiler(if I can find it).

Members online

No members online now.
Back