LSE Spoiler Installed Lots Of Pics

So Manoli, your going to buy me one right? And Ship it to me? For the price of free? And color match it?? :) Come on buddy.

Well I for one and Jealous . lookin good
Thanks Bro she sure has come a long way, in 7 months from stock to what it looks like now.
Looks great! Nice added touch to the rear
Gracias!!
great pictures manoli, I'm so jealous of that spoiler. Do I buy Gen2 headlights (non-hid) or an LSE spoiler(if I can find it).
Thanks Disk, I was thinking about purchasing some gen 2 headlights before i got the spoiler but decided with the spoiler instead they really are becoming more and more rare, Gen 2 headlights arent going anywhere if anything they will become more cheaper, I live by 3 LKQ junkyards just waiting for a gen 2 to get there so i can snag the lights cheap enough :D
Great Great Set up there, good job :Beer One day my LS will be same like all of you all guys here, $$$ permitting:D.
Start saving the mods for the Ls are not cheap!
Looks good!
Thanks!

Manoli- I would post pics, but not that great with computers. You can click on the link in my signature and see pics of my taillights. I think they would sweeeet on your car.

Looks great.:cool: Definitely a calander front runner.;)

Thanks slick I think im definetly going to de-badge it:( so many people have been telling me it would clean up the rear and im thinking on my tails just a bit lighter than yours although yours do look great on silver.
Pic #11 :leghumper :headbang:
Agreed my fav pic also:cool:
Looks great.:cool: Definitely a calander front runner.;)

Thanks Rollin!!

Thank you sir when are you moving to tampa? we should meet up sometime I know some great spots for photos.

Moving in 3 weeks so we deff meet up sometime, actually moving to Port Richy so not that far from Tampa. My dad goes nuts there taking cool pictures of his 300c around Clearwater beach.

Thanks slick I think im definetly going to de-badge it:( so many people have been telling me it would clean up the rear and im thinking on my tails just a bit lighter than yours although yours do look great on silver.

Agreed my fav pic also:cool:

Thanks Rollin!!

mines de-badged from tinting my tails and was planning on putting them back on, but I changed my mind because Im starting to like the look better

I think they look great on my car especially with the black rims and windows. I agree, debadge the tails and get to spraying with coats of niteshade. Make sure you apply even coats. If you go too dark, then just wet sand until you reached the desired level, then spray 2 coats of clear. Easy mod that will clean up the back even more.

Moving in 3 weeks so we deff meet up sometime, actually moving to Port Richy so not that far from Tampa. My dad goes nuts there taking cool pictures of his 300c around Clearwater beach.

mines de-badged from tinting my tails and was planning on putting them back on, but I changed my mind because Im starting to like the look better

Thats crazy I live in new port richey wich is actually 5 minutes away lol we def have to meet up.

Your welcome. In two weeks, I will have a nice surprise coming. Maybe there will be two Autumn Red LSes in this years calander.;)

Sounds great Rollin looking forward to it man, those tips you got are bad-ass cant wait to see what those are going to look like.

I think they look great on my car especially with the black rims and windows. I agree, debadge the tails and get to spraying with coats of niteshade. Make sure you apply even coats. If you go too dark, then just wet sand until you reached the desired level, then spray 2 coats of clear. Easy mod that will clean up the back even more.

Thank you sir for the info definetly doing this very soon, after you debadged what did you use to clean off the residue?

Thats crazy I live in new port richey wich is actually 5 minutes away lol we def have to meet up.

wow that is pretty crazy lol, I'll be right off 19 by the Gulf View Mall, there's a subdivision right across the street. As long as shes running good I will be driving it there, had a overheating problem with it today though :(

Yep Im like 3 miles away Gulf harbors, check degas....always first and check engine fill cap sometimes they crack.

Yep Im like 3 miles away Gulf harbors, check degas....always first and check engine fill cap sometimes they crack.

yepp already ordered one to be on the safe side. Figured I try the thermostat first since it was only 17 bucks. I was on my way to work and the check temp light came on and I about freaked out. Me and my boss ended up changing the thermostat in a mcdonalds parking lot 4 hours ago and all seems to be back to normal so I think that was it.

Members online

Back