LS on Carid.com

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Does this LS belong to anyone on the site? I found it on Carid.com and wanted to know what wheels those are? I like that concave look which is becoming popular now I see.

lincoln-ls-accessories.jpg

IIRC that's a photoshop some guy did to Bulls car recently. He started a thread about it...

Wheels are made by Vossen and are photoshopped on.. They don't make any that would actually bolt on an LS.. Too high of an offset required for a concave wheel...

That is not true friend. Not to be argumentative, but The wheels are by Stance and they do make them specifically to fit the Lincoln LS. I am working with a rep out of California right now on getting the set. I have not decided which color yet. they have the RC5 and the SC5 sets. They are 19.5 inch with the 5x108 bolt pattern. I do not know the offset but the rep tells me the rear will be 1 inch wider to get the concave to look proper and match the car. I am excited about the wheels and will be purchasing them soon. i will gladly post pics. With Federal tires the set is 1960 dollars. I am not sure if this includes shipping. In my opinion, that is as good of a deal as one can get. I will post more when I know more. I have swapped a few emails with the rep and he sent pictures. Once we nail everything down I will be back. My lincoln is a 2002 with 50,000 original miles. Parchment ivory pearl and tan leather. I just added a pushbutton start kit with remote start and proximety sensing and also a pioneer x940bt navigation touchscreen kit with some 12" subs. It is coming together nicely. I want to add some classy wheels but try to keep it looking like they belong there. I have halo headlights brand new in box not installed yet and a lip spoiler to put on as well as some woodgrain accents. Only going to add the woodgrain to the hvac controls and center ac vents to match.

That is not true friend. Not to be argumentative, but The wheels are by Stance and they do make them specifically to fit the Lincoln LS. I am working with a rep out of California right now on getting the set. I have not decided which color yet. they have the RC5 and the SC5 sets. They are 19.5 inch with the 5x108 bolt pattern. I do not know the offset but the rep tells me the rear will be 1 inch wider to get the concave to look proper and match the car. I am excited about the wheels and will be purchasing them soon. i will gladly post pics. With Federal tires the set is 1960 dollars. I am not sure if this includes shipping. In my opinion, that is as good of a deal as one can get. I will post more when I know more. I have swapped a few emails with the rep and he sent pictures. Once we nail everything down I will be back. My lincoln is a 2002 with 50,000 original miles. Parchment ivory pearl and tan leather. I just added a pushbutton start kit with remote start and proximety sensing and also a pioneer x940bt navigation touchscreen kit with some 12" subs. It is coming together nicely. I want to add some classy wheels but try to keep it looking like they belong there. I have halo headlights brand new in box not installed yet and a lip spoiler to put on as well as some woodgrain accents. Only going to add the woodgrain to the hvac controls and center ac vents to match.

Please post pictures and info. As soon as you have them installed. Several members including myself are VERY interested in how it turns out and looks.:)

19.5" wheels?

X2 :confused:

The rims in the carid pic are Vossens. Not Stance. The Stance rims have a dish to them.

Stance
stance_sc5_slvr_1.jpg

Vossen
Vossen-VVS-CV31.jpg

Do some research before attempting to correct someone.

I believe that the Vossens now come in a 5x108 varietal, however it looks as if the only diameter available with that bolt pattern is a 22".

hunmm don't you hate it when people come on here talking like they know, after the subject has been discussed extensively by the community :rolleyes:

Repost of a Repost of a Repost.

This is a PS of my car. They stole the picture, along with this one(All they did was mirror the image) from my Flickr. Vossen wheels. Vossen does make a 5x108 but the et is to low for a fitment on the LS.

Case closed.

PS. CarID is a bunch of copyright infringing dicks

Members online

Back