LS All Naturale

Well your missing your V8 badge and you didn't post up an under the hood picture. So no wonder andrizzle thought it was a v6.

Thats okay that you like the chrome. Thats why Lincoln put it there, so you'd buy it. However myself and I'm sure some others would agree that the higher end model LS's that did not have any chrome trim and the larger wheels look way better.

Yup, I saw no V8 emblem and saw the chrome and came to the V6 conclusion.

Do they sell the V8s with the 16s? And its weird that he said the rear didn't have it when he bought it but the front did?

Don't be ashamed to have a V6... I have a v6 and what..lol GO LAKERS baby!!!

Do they sell the V8s with the 16s? And its weird that he said the rear didn't have it when he bought it but the front did?

This is actually the 3rd bumper. I'm not sure what the very first one was.

It was hit, and on it's second bumper before I owned it. The shop that repaired it from my accident told me that it was a poor repair job the previous owner got, so it might have been the wrong bumper on there when I first bought it.

And now that you guys mention the lack of the V8 badge, I'm thinking that maybe the tail light got busted from that first accident, and they only had the standard "LS" badge to replace it with... who knows.

Lets see an under the hood shot. I could point him in the direction to install a nice cone filter on his set up ;)

Lol that is a goofy looking hand you've drawn there friend. Glad to see your sucking down premium as much as some of us.

I do really think at least some 17" LS wheels really would look great. My personal favorite Lincoln wheel is the Gen2 machined face wheels with the more mesh design. Very classy

Well, I'm not English major. But I believe the markings on the engine read "V-8". Again, I haven't brought it by the professor yet, so who knows.

Let's see if you can analyze it for me Professor...

imag0042mc.jpg

close.. but i see no pic. how about?

imag0042mc.jpg

Well your missing your V8 badge and you didn't post up an under the hood picture. So no wonder andrizzle thought it was a v6.

Thats okay that you like the chrome. Thats why Lincoln put it there, so you'd buy it. However myself and I'm sure some others would agree that the higher end model LS's that did not have any chrome trim and the larger wheels look way better.

Yeah I can dig that. I think the no chrome goes well with the ones that go all out with the rims, razzi body kit, etc.

But if you're going to keep it basic for the most part (like me) then I'd definitely prefer the chrome.

But then again, I saw RollisLS' whip in the main pic thread, and he kept the chrome, and it just looks incredible. Better than it would without it IMO.

Well, I'm not English major. But I believe the markings on the engine read "V-8". Again, I haven't brought it by the professor yet, so who knows.

Let's see if you can analyze it for me Professor...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

good stuff, im good at PS too. Lol jk im terrible at it

Lol that is a goofy looking hand you've drawn there friend. Glad to see your sucking down premium as much as some of us.

I do really think at least some 17" LS wheels really would look great. My personal favorite Lincoln wheel is the Gen2 machined face wheels with the more mesh design. Very classy

Can you point me to a pic of those gen 2 wheels? I'm new to this, so I'm not sure what they look like. Tried to google it, but couldn't find them.

Honestly I don't get the fuss about the wheels on mine. Am I missing something? I realize that there are definitely nicer looking stock and after market wheels out there; but I don't hate the wheels. Definitely not scrambling to get new ones.

^ Ha didn't even think about that!

Honestly I'll be using the same wheels you have now purely for winter tires because of the smaller width. But yes I am selling the wheels on my LSE. Its basically a special edition version of the LS and only sold when the kit is put on the car from the factory. So in short they're pretty hard to find unless someone is selling them, like me. :)

Heres a picture of my LSE and the LSE wheels all nice and cleaned up. They are just the Lincoln 5 spokes with a graphite colored spoke and machined lip. The rims have some high end Potenzas 245 45 17

IMG_20110327_133300.jpg

ALL base model LSes had 16" wheels and chrome on the bumpers. Here's a pic of the '00-'02 stock 17" wheel......

Picture%20023.jpg

Gen 2 wheels....

51PU3kCbGnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ALY03642U.jpg

aly03515u.jpg

Did people have to pay more to get the chrome finish when they selected the 17" wheel? Or did the chrome come with the sport package?

Did people have to pay more to get the chrome finish when they selected the 17" wheel? Or did the chrome come with the sport package?

Chrome was extra. I don't remember how much, but it was waaaay cheaper than buying the wheel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back