lowered car a little more

obviously when you drive a car that is really low you must become more aware of the roads and such. potholes, speedbumps driveways and things are going to have to be handled differently but it doesnt hinder the driveability at all if you accept that and are an overall observant person. if youd rather just barrel through everything without a care in the world, well then i dont know what to tell ya. there are potholes in st louis but i dont really drive in those areas much, i live in west county where roads are much newer when i go downtown im just careful. and i maneuver speed bumps and things carefully, ive always had lowered cars and trucks. doesnt break my heart when my car scrapes anyway. the wheels dont rub when its turned at all.

when i drive to work everyday i have to take a right hand turn with a nasty dip in it. rear rubs tire a little(always has) because of my big tires but front still did not this morning so it passed the test if u ask me.
i like to switch it up and not run center caps sometimes just because i get sick of the same ol thing.
th_wheelclearance_0001.gif

Probably been covered before but what wheels are those??? They look so good on your car. Any pics with center caps???

Looks awesome! I want lower, but it is just unpractical for driving... The height I am @ now with a 2" drop is already pretty ridiculous. And I am not gunna lie, when I have people in the car with me and have to take it super slow over speedbumps and dodge potholes, and use weird exits because of the vulnerability of scraping... I feel kinda dumb for it all.

The other night coming from a movie, I approached the exit from the lot and it was one of those that is like a incline, with a hump @ the top that declines back down into the city street. And I knew when I was about to go up, that I was definitely going to drag in the middle when I strattle the hump, sure enough SCRAAAAAPPPPEEEEE. Everyone in the car was like WTF OMG IS UR CAR OKAY???!!!!

I felt like an idiot, but I knew my car was fine, as I have scraped tons of times on the bottom. I had to explain that it is normal - which makes you feel even dumber.

Also people are in such a rush, that sometimes when I turn into an entrance slowly (because of a dip/hump/obstacle) sometimes people don't realize I am going to be slowing down ALOT before I turn, and they ride my ass @ like full speed thinking I am just going to whip into this entrance super fast - it is dangerous. The price to pay to play is pretty high when lowering I have found out... lol

Looks sweet, but I certainly wouldn't want to drive that around here!! We have potholes that can swallow up entire cars lol I had a hard enough time not f*ckin' my car up with just Eibachs :D

hey what is the name of those wheels, they look alot like Andrizzle except for their being no black in there

Looks great. Love the stance. Just watch out on our crappy roads.:lol:

i really like the height, looks just right and the stance is great. i would definitely put the caps back on those wheels though. also, in the vid it doesn't look as low as the pics. either way, it looks great IMO. great job!

Members online

Back