Low Fuel Dinger

I think JWerner and Outkast should go have coffee and donuts together tomorrow morning. argue2 :waving:

Glad to see you fail at using the ignore function.

Run away? Again, is anyone else complaining but you?

Keep it here,... I dont care what you say or what you say I did to you. I know what its about and its bull:q:q:q:q lies and now that I have made my point and you realize that no one will stand up for you or get involved you lie by calling me a racist to bait others into the game.

People have gained things from me be it small its still something. In turn I got respect from people and give it back. You have not gave a damn thing to anyone but a migraine from reading your stupid childish rants.

Oh please.:rolleyes: ..... You think the world revolves around your opinion. Everyone else is wrong. You have contributed "how to dye your headlights" thread and thats it. Wow. Gee wiz. I need to go that mod right away.:p

The most peace this place had ever seen was, when you ran away like a little girl. You were gone for three months. It was the nicest three months ever here.

You cameback. Seemed you had learned your lesson. You had mellowed. Stopped with the rude and nasty comments. You were actually being "nice". Should have known it was just a matter of time before you showed your "true colors".

I have been here a LOT longer then you. I have less then 1300 post. You have over 5000. I post when I have something to contribute. Most members here do the same. You on the other hand. Feel like you must leave a comment on every topic. If we were to look at every topic in the LS section, I bit you have posted in all of them. Most of your post consisting of nothing more then kissing butt or insulting someone.

You want respect. Grow up. Quit acting like the board is yours. And your opinion is the only one that matters.

BTW I told Outkast to post your PMs to him. I suggest you come clean. Its up to you.:)

Oh please.:rolleyes: ..... You think the world revolves around your opinion. Everyone else is wrong. You have contributed "how to dye your headlights" thread and thats it. Wow. Gee wiz. I need to go that mod right away.:p

The most peace this place had ever seen was, when you ran away like a little girl. You were gone for three months. It was the nicest three months ever here.

You cameback. Seemed you had learned your lesson. You had mellowed. Stopped with the rude and nasty comments. You were actually being "nice". Should have known it was just a matter of time before you showed your "true colors".

I have been here a LOT longer then you. I have less then 1300 post. You have over 5000. I post when I have something to contribute. Most members here do the same. You on the other hand. Feel like you must leave a comment on every topic. If we were to look at every topic in the LS section, I bit you have posted in all of them. Most of your post consisting of nothing more then kissing butt or insulting someone.

You want respect. Grow up. Quit acting like the board is yours. And your opinion is the only one that matters.

BTW I told Outkast to post your PMs to him. I suggest you come clean. Its up to you.:)

See, this is the f*cked up part. I came back, acted the same way and everything was cool till Outkast started his girl like crap again. New members and all, and they all have been cool. I never ran away, I moved and had business to tend to and go ahead with a come back to that. No mater how much you post you do the same damn thing and thats come here and post period!

Another messed up part is how the people I make my comments to no matter how they are intended can handle them less offensively than you two guys.:eek:

You both need to stop hiding from the truth. Honestly.

Outkast can pots them. I dont know what I said thats so wrong. Oh wait the "N" word. Right buddy, its not that hard to go ahead and edit that in the message quoted.

Just shut up already.

And as far as the DIY I posted, at least I got credited for something. More than what I can say for over 50% of the people that come here and you dont here me, the big bad guy, saying sh*t about that.

You also dont understand obviously that theirs people that do use the PM function and do ask advice on other projects I put up and do share conversations not posted on the main boards. Yet I dont say a damn thing about it and here I am being called stuck up and people saying I am acting as a god.

Let me put a pin stripe on my LS.
How about those underglows:rolleyes: Maybe I can just grow up like the two main role models here on LVC?

lol for the first time I am not recieving this kind of message from Rollin...truly funny......guess since I'm not the ranter (at least not by much) anymore...others seem to step in and give it an ol' go :-D

See, this is the f*cked up part. I came back, acted the same way and everything was cool till Outkast started his girl like crap again. New members and all, and they all have been cool. I never ran away, I moved and had business to tend to and go ahead with a come back to that. No mater how much you post you do the same damn thing and thats come here and post period!

Another messed up part is how the people I make my comments to no matter how they are intended can handle them less offensively than you two guys.:eek:

You both need to stop hiding from the truth. Honestly.

Outkast can pots them. I dont know what I said thats so wrong. Oh wait the "N" word. Right buddy, its not that hard to go ahead and edit that in the message quoted.

Just shut up already.

And as far as the DIY I posted, at least I got credited for something. More than what I can say for over 50% of the people that come here and you dont here me, the big bad guy, saying sh*t about that.

You also dont understand obviously that theirs people that do use the PM function and do ask advice on other projects I put up and do share conversations not posted on the main boards. Yet I dont say a damn thing about it and here I am being called stuck up and people saying I am acting as a god.

Let me put a pin stripe on my LS.
How about those underglows:rolleyes: Maybe I can just grow up like the two main role models here on LVC?

plus you have submitted more appealing threads for modification vs my Autosocks thread, haha :-D

epic tits.jpg

October 27th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Outkast

View My Photo Gallery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWerner2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkast
Quote:
Quote:
wow...are you serious?

Yup, I am serious dick rider.

Maybe you should start looking at things before you talk out your ass as close as that is to your mouth anyway.

hope you choke on it....buddy

Again, showing how big of a f@g you are for white meat. And to think I only thought it would be white chicks. Now you swing? Sick lill nigga.

nope...just your wife

Since I copied the entire page...everyone here can see it is unaltered and copied straight from my pm box....any questions?

Last edited:
Recipients: JWerner2

October 27th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Outkast

View My Photo Gallery

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
wow...are you serious?

Yup, I am serious dick rider.

Maybe you should start looking at things before you talk out your ass as close as that is to your mouth anyway.

who the do you think you are? you big bad internet rambo...if you saw me face to face you'd back into a corner and hide. I know you're type...big bad ass behind a computer keyboard.

your just mad cuz your pretty lil wife likes "nigga's"...she definatly does..

get off the computer and go spend some time with kayla and presto...thats why your wife bitches so much

Yeah, Im Rambo considering you came at me right. Again showing how stupid you are. Idiot.

My wife hates z more than I do,... trust me, nigg3r!..lol! I have a sane white chick, not one of those retards,.... the ones the Negros take advantage of. That is why you dig white meat aint it, some of them are to easy to womanize?

Im big and bad ass period, just cause you a nigga you need to stop thinking you hard,... nigga!

Trust me if I saw your face at night I would walk away, I wouldnt even know you were there midnight.

Now you dug as far as to find my kids names huh? Told you you had a hetero crush.

Care to tell me how I altered it...all you have to do is read it and follow your normal writing skills

Last edited:
Ugh. Private messages are meant to be kept private. If this in fact what he wrote, just forward it to a mod, and have them deal with the issue.

I don't need to read this crap.

Ugh. Private messages are meant to be kept private. If this in fact what he wrote, just forward it to a mod, and have them deal with the issue.

I did...and he did nothing

and I don't need it in my inbox....I'm done with it anyway...someone locked the other thread...im sure this will follow suit

That sucks.

I mean, I can see why you would be REALLY offended, and I definitely don't agree with the choice of words. There are more "tactful" ways to make a point.

I don't know why you guys are even fighting in the first place.

I just let things go, esp. when it involves internet forums. I mean, why get all bent out of shape by some random dude who you'll never see?

true...and to be honest...I don't know....he gets on my nerves like repete used to...I try and ignore it but...geeze...when he says stuff like that..it pizzes me off...I guess I need to develop thicker skin...

Then laugh. I woulda said something like "I'm only black from the waist down" or something lol.

Then laugh. I woulda said something like "I'm only black from the waist down" or something lol.

pete...that not even funny.....

j/k

I know...but as you can tell from the pics I post my Wife is and my kids are bi-racial....guess thats my prob...its cool...im done with it.

I try and ignore it but...geeze...when he says stuff like that..it pizzes me off

And you play right into his hands by responding?

Then get mad when he finds a word or phrase that offends you?

Seriously... both of you need to grow the F up.

he's baiting you, and your swallowing the bait like a good boy.

you make yourself very easy to TROLL, even by a budding noobie troll like Werner.

Werner's comments have YET to even make a BLIP on my radar, yet.. your falling right into his evil plan.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS {is that really that hard to understand?)

I'm not saying HE's right or YOUR wrong.. or vice versa.

I'm just saying... IT TAKES TWO to have sex.

If you're not a participant, then he'd just be masterbating...all by himself.

BUT since you lay there exposing your poopchute, dont get mad when someone sticks their penis it it. PETESWEETS TO THE BACK ROOM PLEASE!!!

Exactly my point!

Im sure a mod would be pleased to handle this but no one said anything to me:confused:

Maybe cause its not true?

And Pete, I shared enough conversations with you to know my character and this guy is completely trying to take that and change it in front of everyone for absolutely no reason. Truth is I did nothing to him ever! Not until he made so many hateful comments for no reason.

I don't know why you guys are even fighting in the first place.

Neither do I, I have a theory I made clear and thats it. Im really sick of it. I dont get any of this from any one person on here which is why I come here and talk to some of you guys. It makes me look bad for no reason and makes my charterer look totally out of element.

Now Im a racist? I have a white cousin that dates black people and has a child with one making her my family!

Totally not cool to attempt to make me look bad in this way.

Exactly my point!

Im sure a mod would be pleased to handle this but no one said anything to me:confused:

Maybe cause its not true?

And Pete, I shared enough conversations with you to know my character and this guy is completely trying to take that and change it in front of everyone for absolutely no reason. Truth is I did nothing to him ever! Not until he made so many hateful comments for no reason.

Neither do I, I have a theory I made clear and thats it. Im really sick of it. I dont get any of this from any one person on here which is why I come here and talk to some of you guys. It makes me look bad for no reason and makes my charterer look totally out of element.

Now Im a racist? I have a white cousin that dates black people and has a child with one making her my family!

Totally not cool to attempt to make me look bad in this way.

wow...bold faced lie.....nice job

The mesages were read by joeycho the admin of this site. But he claims that what is said in a pm is "private" so its ok for another member to make racial slurs at other members if you use the PM function....

its documented in my pm box...anyone who wants my password can look at it first hand as it was recieved!

Now Im a racist? I have a white cousin that dates black people and has a child with one making her my family!.

Everyone is rasicst to some extent EVEN OPRAH!
, wether they are honest with themselves or not is beside the fact.

just the mention of white and black IS racist.

The proper terminology would be that "I have relatives from different ethnic backgrounds".

it's not "black and white" like it used to be, it's all confused with alot of shades of gray!

haha

Everyone is rasicst to some extent EVEN OPRAH!
, wether they are honest with themselves or not is beside the fact.

just the mention of white and black IS racist.

The proper terminology would be that "I have relatives from different ethnic backgrounds".

it's not "black and white" like it used to be, it's all confused with alot of shades of gray!

haha

Come on now:D

Its a touchy subject to me to begin with. Its hard to get out in a way that is "correct" by everyone's opinion.

Glad to see you fail at using the ignore function.

Run away? Again, is anyone else complaining but you?

Keep it here,... I dont care what you say or what you say I did to you. I know what its about and its bull:q:q:q:q lies and now that I have made my point and you realize that no one will stand up for you or get involved you lie by calling me a racist to bait others into the game.

People have gained things from me be it small its still something. In turn I got respect from people and give it back. You have not gave a damn thing to anyone but a migraine from reading your stupid childish rants.

not from me you didn't...you and me exchanged body blows before you went AWOL a few months back...

but you ran away because you couldn't stand toe to toe with me...or a bunch of other guys at the time....RollinLS notwithstanding

don't go away mad...just go away

you'd be doing everyone a favor in not having to deal with your condescending, arrogant, self righteous, non self deprecating, braggart attitude....

besides, your just a jerk....you can't help yourself

And you play right into his hands by responding?

Then get mad when he finds a word or phrase that offends you?

Seriously... both of you need to grow the F up.

he's baiting you, and your swallowing the bait like a good boy.

you make yourself very easy to TROLL, even by a budding noobie troll like Werner.

Werner's comments have YET to even make a BLIP on my radar, yet.. your falling right into his evil plan.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS {is that really that hard to understand?)

I'm not saying HE's right or YOUR wrong.. or vice versa.

I'm just saying... IT TAKES TWO to have sex.

If you're not a participant, then he'd just be masterbating...all by himself.

BUT since you lay there exposing your poopchute, dont get mad when someone sticks their penis it it. PETESWEETS TO THE BACK ROOM PLEASE!!![/QUOTE]

what was that supposed to mean? I don't get the joke behind it :p

but in other news you guys should lay off or you both will turn iinto this guy:

anus_face.jpg

Members online

Back