Lincoln Mark VIII Headlight Replacement

I doubt we will get these. At $200 to $300 a pair the price sounded very good, but you have to get at least a few 100 people committed to purchase, doesn't sound too good. But then maybe I'm wrong... We have enough members but do we have enough active members who will commit.

Joeychgo said:
Vens is the guy -

He is interested in what design you would all like - and how much you would pay -

OK GUYS DEFF. THE LIGHTS WITH THE HALO'S IN THEM LIKE THE NEWWER LS'S OR THE BMW'S!!!!!!

Vens said:
Is That What Most Of Us Want? AT $250-$300 for the HEADLIGHTS?

YES THAT CAR HAS WHAT i WANT, THE GRILLE LOOKS GREAT BUT i JUST PUT A BRAND NEW 1 ON A MONTH AGO BUT THOSE LIGHTS ARE BADA$$

Those pics look so ricey and aftermarket. I wouldn't put any of those parts on my car.

Oh, and good luck getting 25 orders, let alone 100's

seanklsc said:
Those pics look so ricey and aftermarket. I wouldn't put any of those parts on my car.

Oh, and good luck getting 25 orders, let alone 100's

You are right! They do look ricey, Looks like some APC part you would buy at pepboys!

I'd Be Interested In Both Headlights & Tailights In This Style.......Keep Posted & Hope These Become Available!!!!

I would be down for the headlights, if they could have blackened lenses, so it covered up the ugly round fronts...Good light would be great, but I dont like the look. I would love blackened headlights-

Like These!

You Can Count Me In Alos......Like The Look & Style Of The Headlights & Tailights.....Need
For My 98 Mark VIII.....
Cost Must Be Reasonable......Definately Interested!!!!!!

read the posts in here again these were intended for the 93-96 not 97 and 98, besides that the thread is cave man age and its obviously a dead subject. you couldnt pay ME to put them in my marks, they are horrible looking!

Yes this is a dead thread.. No headlights are being made like this and they are not and will not be available. So don't think that by jumping on the band wagon here that it will happen.

This is a no go!

Members online

No members online now.
Back