Lincoln Mark VIII Headlight Replacement

attachment.jpg

ummmm ew?! these are lincolns we're talking about, not 4-bangin civics.

attachment.jpg

now thats pimp, and looks very nice. im saving right now to get head lights, and if those tail lights came out, those to. and if this came through, theres a good chance that my money would go to that.

nice job :Beer

I would be very interested in something projector around $350-450/pair.

I think that is a very do-able price and not too assinign (sp?) either. The current lights I have actually suck ass and I would like to do more. I just can't afford the HID's as of yet. Bring it on VENS...I for one am very interested.

AS I see ALL of you want them....

I will keep you updated...

As for now I will run this project...

If you have additional ideas, send it to me... I'm on Lincoln ALL MY HART

Vens said:
If you have additional ideas, send it to me... I'm on Lincoln ALL MY HART

that would be cool ( i might be going a little "import" on this but) if the tail lights were chromed out and the when u hit the break, or the turn signal, the LED lit up. (thats LED right? i get confused lol)

If they are in the $200-$300 a pair range, count me in. My wife hates to drive my car at night. So, I know that she (the boss) will go for it.

Vens,
The first color picture (whats with the air intake under the flowers) is ugly But the black and white ones look good. Must have the clear lenses to fit the body contour..... Good question How much ?

i would be very interested in the headlights and taillights. probably projectors if they are a lot better than stock.

I need TWO headlights HID and I'm gonna get them new. The cheapest I can get is from Ford Dealer with a discount $500 a peice and I need 2. Also I need them NOW so I'm about to do something I hate doing and thats barowing money from my gramma. I wouldn't mind for the uniqe look and all but I need some lights now not another month because I don't have another month to wait cause I've already been pulled over twice for a headlight out and I've told them the price and they feel sorry and just give me a warning.

IDK what I would pay for thoses things headlights out of the question but tail lights mmmmm.....

Maybe $250-$325??

count me in!!!!!! I'm so sick of having a candle showing me the way at night. For a fair price I'm in.keep us updated

Thanks All Of You Guys!!!

The Project Is Already In Process. As Soon As I`ll Get Them, I`ll Send Email To All Of You....

Thank You!!!

Vens said:

The Project Is Already In Process. As Soon As I`ll Get Them, I`ll Send Email To All Of You....

Thank You!!!

Please let me know by email when these headlights and tail-lights are available!
Thanks,

Vens said:

Thank You!!!

yeah thanks, man! can not wait

All for it Vens

I'm in for the headlight cure Vens! Please let me know what you come up with by e-mail. Thanks for all of your work on this! 1994 Mark VIII

:wrench

:yourock:

utah93pearl said:
Where has vens gone? Any news yet? Also why is this link not pinned yet?

The link is'nt pinned because he hasnt replied since.......June 27th, 2005 12:05 AM.

It seems that this is another case of "said he would, but did'nt". If he replies, and we get something down on paper, we'll be more than happy to sticky it.

Mike

Hi, guys...

Sorry for no reply for such long time...

Thats the thing...

We did complete project on the paper, but our bank did not want to finance it, I tryed all my finance friends and local banks...

They see this project too tricky as the market research was based on replies and the is no guarantee for them that this product will be sold within specific period of time...

My only chance is this...

If everybody agrees we can do this project by ourselfs... like open with someone (thats you decide) the trustee account, make upfront purchase and when we'll got enough request, I can send sent all papers to the manufacture, they promised me 1 month and two week to get this in our hands...

Well, you decide!!!!

What kind of money are we looking at?

I understand that that is subjective to the ammount of orders that are placed. But can you give a rough estimate?

we need atleast 200-300 orders, so they can start to make the core...

what the pair cost? it depends on the q-ty of orders...

I would say 200-300 a pair wich will include delivery to each of us...
basically if we reach 500 orders we can get the lights for alot cheaper

if we can get 300 orders I have ask them the pair cost...

More orders we got, cheaper the price for the lights...

Vens said:
we need atleast 200-300 orders, so they can start to make the core...

what the pair cost? it depends on the q-ty of orders...

I would say 200-300 a pair wich will include delivery to each of us...
basically if we reach 500 orders we can get the lights for alot cheaper

if we can get 300 orders I have ask them the pair cost...

More orders we got, cheaper the price for the lights...

Sorry.....I mis stated what I meant....

What are the tooling costs gonna be for these light assymblys? and do you have any renderings, as to what they will look like?

94m5 said:
Sorry.....I mis stated what I meant....

What are the tooling costs gonna be for these light assymblys? and do you have any renderings, as to what they will look like?

Core will cost about 25K... but it will be included in each pair cost... we are not paying extra for it...
They have my pictures, I spoke with the manufacture and all they need from me is the front view and mounting parts, for that will send them any (even broken) regular headlight, housing only...

The look of previous pictures, with one lense on the side... that will be HID and the high beam regular... clean lenses all around...

are you doing both hid headlights and led taillights? how much for both? how much longer with that manufacturer?

I think the project is stalled unless we have an "official" LvC benifactor, that would like to put up the capital to get the tooling done for these headlights.

It has also been brought up, that we should try to buy the tooling dies from sylvania, but last time I asked, they said no. And I think they meant it. :)

never hurt to ask again tho.

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back