Lincoln LS Detail

Did you pick up Black Wow?

For those who don't know, Black Wow is one of the leading trim dressings on the market. It's great at removing wax buildup off of your black plastic trim.

I'm going to. For that price, I'd be crazy not to buy it! I just need to figure out what else I need to buy at the same time. Can't just buy one thing!

Man, I was hoping to see the EZ Detail Brush on sale...

Lookie what showed up today :D :D :D

rb1.jpg

rb3.jpg

rb2.jpg

I am very jealous, that's for sure. Let me know how that drying towel is.

This all came in the last week. I think I'm set for a little while :D

recentorders.gif

recentorders2-1.gif

recentorders2.gif

recentorders4.gif

recentorders5.gif

Einszett Proline polish - 5L jugs :D
5.5" CCS pads - 3 white, 1 black, 1 blue
6.5" PFW
4" low profile flat pads - 8 orange
Black Wow x 2
Lusso Oro x 2
Lusso revitalizing creme x 2
P21S finish restorer
Swissvax Wheel Brush
Uber wash sponge
Grit guard x 2
3M 1500 wet/dry paper
3M 2000 wet/dry paper
Meg's flexible backing pad (for wet sanding)
Meg's wheel brush
Meg's foam applicator pads
ONR 32 oz.
Shag Rags x 12
WW drying towel x 2

I think that's it...

I hateeeeee you :D You'll like the wheel brush and shags. Let me know how the Lusso line is. Did you get a foam cannon yet?

I've had a half tub of Lusso Oro for a while now. I really like the look. Durability is on the lower end, but I love applying LSP, so no big deal to me.

The multiples of Lusso Oro, Revitalizing Creme, and Black Wow are going to my dad for Christmas. Along with a 10 pack of shag rags, WW drying towel, ONR, and a Grit Guard. He better be damn happy!

No foam cannon yet. It's on the list, though :D

I've had a set of 10 shag rags for a little while now. I really like them. They are ALMOST as nice as the super plush towels from Ben @ Rubbish Boys.

Nope, not yet. I need to pick up one, then get a foam lance from that guy over on DB. I've got a little time though, since I won't be able to use it til spring...

I've had a half tub of Lusso Oro for a while now. I really like the look. Durability is on the lower end, but I love applying LSP, so no big deal to me.

The multiples of Lusso Oro, Revitalizing Creme, and Black Wow are going to my dad for Christmas. Along with a 10 pack of shag rags, WW drying towel, ONR, and a Grit Guard. He better be damn happy!

Lucky dad there. How do you like revitalizing creme? I got the amazing drier from Justin, works really well. A LOT better than my Cobra Waffle Weave. Oh and BTW I'm listening to the radio and they are talking about how busy the UPS guys are right now because of the work load. Now I feel like a piece of trash. Great.

Haven't had the chance to use the revitalizing creme yet. Will try it on the next detail I do hopefully. I'm still trying to figure out what it compares to. I'm thinking it's similar to Lime Prime, since it has cleaners in it.

Haven't had the chance to use the revitalizing creme yet. Will try it on the next detail I do hopefully. I'm still trying to figure out what it compares to. I'm thinking it's similar to Lime Prime, since it has cleaners in it.

Have you tried Lime Prime Lite yet? Expensive isn't it? And it doesn't have abrasives in it correct?

I also want to try out Glanz Wax. Have you heard anything bad about it?

Yes, I've used it on a few panels on my LS, and it looks AMAZING. No abrasives in it. I got it in the OE bundle from Ben. I had wanted to try it for a while, and since I was getting OE anyways, and wanted to try out some towels and applicators, it was a perfect deal for me.

I've only heard good things about glanz wax. It's on my list too.

Your list is out of control. Haha, how much dinero have you spent?

I might have to change my screen name to Nica if my buying streak continues like this...

I might have to change my screen name to Nica if my buying streak continues like this...

LOL, there's a good chance you've spent more than I have. I feel like this is a talk show. "Procrastinating Work with Pete and Kyle."

Members online

Back