Lincoln center caps for aftermarket wheels

They are from a volvo xc90 v8, the R "sport" model. 2006-2008. They are indeed vulcanis wheel, but I didn't know 2011 had them too. I searched ebay for a set of these for almost a year until one came up and I grabbed it without thinking twice.

19x8, offset it either 46 or 49, I dont remember. I will be using 245/35/19 tires, but I think I can get away with 255/35/19 with it's higher offset than the 19x8 that are on this site, like andrizzle's and rolling ls.

<<<<Didn't you get rid of your ls funkcity?>>>>

We lost the 2000 LS Sport v8 to some drunken drivers.
My son got out of the car just in time!

I still have the 06 LS and its in need of work and money.
Windows, dents, electric radiator fan, electric parking brake, no ac cooling....I'm short on work right now but when I get back it's going to be expensive. If I can just baby it long enough til I get back on my feet! Grrr...
Or....
http://www.usarim.com/volvo-wheels-sku-250-19-inch-gunmetal-rims-p-1309.html

oh yeah those are the replica wheels. It says they fit all years xc90 not that it comes on all years.

Thats cool, I didn't know you had another ls. Sorry to hear about your first one being hit by a drunk driver.

Yeah springs are going in too. Springs hopefully this friday, tires sat, maybe even friday.

I might have to hold on on installing them, tax refund hasn't came in yet, plus I do a lot of driving with people in the car when I'm in school, so it might not be a good idea yet. I think I am going to just install them after I get the car back from the shop at the end of march.

Sorry for getting your hopes up guys :(

Bah, it's not that far away Chief. I just may beat ya in getting the new kickers on. Stay tuned.

I decided to give myself a little birthday gift today(21) :cool:

I want to mount them on right now so bad, but I have to go. Hopefully I can this weekend

Just a tease for now

245/35/19 nitto nt555's

DSC09958.jpg

happy bday Alex.

Are you hitting up the bar? thats prob why you cant mount your wheels lol

Happy BDay Alex! Wheel looks awesome! Still trying to find a set of micrometers to exactly measure old and new wheels. That site you linked said that my factory wheel hub was 63.4mm. Your Volvo wheel looks close to the size of my HR Racing wheel, but I'll need to get a micrometer on it for the exact amount.

I'm not crazy about spending $100 for rings that are about 3mm thick, but I suppoed I don't have much of a choice. I also have to try and come up with some skinny lug nuts, too. The wheel locks I bought off of Lloydrage are 1.5" (38 mm) long, so I need to try and match them as close as possible - or end up buying different wheel locks.

Thanks guys. I cant enjoy my birthday until the weekend though, school and work.

Tru-Blu, why dont you contact the manufacturer to see the hub size. These are pretty affordable rings

http://www.1010tires.com/hubrings.asp

Alex
Did you ever find aftermarket center caps to fit your wheels? Saturday I'm going to pick up the Atlantis wheels I posted the other day they have the same center diameter as yours. I would like to find something to fill the void.

Not aftermarket. I sent the volvo center caps to get painted silver, I bought 4 new gen1 center caps to take the emblems off of and I will attach the emblems to the silver painted volvo center caps, like in the first pics of this thread.

So I just got word from the turbo guy. The shop is too busy to take my car the week of my spring break, so the next time I'll be able to leave them the ls would be in may when I'm done with school. That's good news and bad news. Bad news, more delay on the turbo :( . The good news, I'll be able to install the volvo's over spring break and lower it and a few other little things.

Just a little update.

Members online

No members online now.
Back