Lincoln center caps for aftermarket wheels

Wasn't picking up, dont want to deal with it. Ive bought most of the stuff else where already. Just missing the air filter assembly and the passenger side wheel well he ripped dirving my ls without a bumper.

Something is missing here.. what's the background story? There must be more info to this. I'd go ballistic if some jackass kept my TB, SCT Tuner (those are a few hundred let alone!), and out of all items the alarm remote.

Why would he keep a remote???? To access the car next time he sees it?

This sounds weird as fuck.

Why would he keep a remote???? To access the car next time he sees it?

This sounds weird as fuck.
Hey, theres my car. Looks like he finished the turbo for me. I guess I'll take it home now... <Pulls out old remote>

Its like an ex-girlfriend situation lol.. guess I can understand it not being worth it to get your stuff back, but when your stuff is worth several hundreds of dollars it might be worth it.. at least send a buddy to do it haha

It wasn't getting done, it was taking too long, so brett told me to just pick it up because the tuner was also ignoring him. I went to tow my car out of there and just grabbed what I could before he had to "leave" to run errands. I get there and tell him I'm there to pick my car up, he says its not done yet and that it has an etc failsafe. I didn't care what it had but I was taking with me regardless. The car didn't go into failsafe when I would turn it on, it was just some bs he said to try and keep it longer.

Dang Alax,

You got that chevy pick up truck. Just put a big hitch on it and reverse into the shop. Tell them you forgot few things there.

Haha yeah.

Originally brett told me my lights and bumper where in there shop, but when I arrived, they were on. If those would've been in the shop, I would've definitely stayed there until I got them one way or another, but since it was minimal stuff I didn't care as long I had my ls back.

I didn't realize he also kept my x3 until the weekend before I had my tuning appointment.

Sounds like the guy is an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q who needs to get the crap beat out of him. Did you check the odometer? Bet he was joyriding the car. No other reason I can think of it taking so long and things not getting done.

Let's get a few of us (those near to Alex) together and show up at that shop to reclaim Alex's property :)

I would 100% be in if I were closer, but I'm on the opposite side of the country.

I wouldn't doubt it if he did use it to run errands here and there. It had more miles on it than you would need to tune it.

Whatever is left at his shop he can have, I already bought everything he kept, the only thing missing is the cabin air filter assembly which is pretty hard to find.

What goes around, it comes around.

They will have to answer the big man one day.

So I'm going to do this for my wheels but I have the gun metal volvo wheels. Any ideas on where I can get a paint that will match? or be close?

You need to find the color code, I think its on the back of the wheel. Then find it here.

This is where I bought my paint from.

Did u remove the volvo portion and paint under that or paint the whole thing?

Painted over the whole thing. First I sanded the surface a bit to make sure it was smooth and make the paint stick better.

ok cool gonna attempt this next weekend. where'd u get ur lincoln logos? ebay i assume?

I used the ones off my stock wheels. You can probably find them on ebay.

I've been checking ebay but can't seem to find ones that are decent, most are square, or too big (i know i know thats what she said) anyone have any idea where to get the ones that are the right size for the center caps? Or does anyone have any laying around that they are willing to sell? PM me if so please.

More questions as I'm finally doing this after a year of questions!!!! Did you just peel the emblems off the old centers and re-stick them on? Did you use any additional glue or whatever was on there was enough?

I peeled them off and used some double sided tape to attach them. I painted clear over the cap and emblems to help hold them in place. Its been a few years and they still are holding.

Members online

No members online now.
Back