Like a boss. *pic* .. pic's back for you guys... Merry X mas ;-)

Myco

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
2011-12-25190533.jpg

why would you let her play with that or let alone take a pic of it? thats like the idots on face book who get busted for posting pics of there kids holding bongs

why would you let her play with that or let alone take a pic of it? thats like the idots on face book who get busted for posting pics of there kids holding bongs

Umm.. it's an E-Cigerette. I'm more protective of my niece than you can imagine. I would not EVER put her in danger.

in fact: let me tell you about this picture.

The battery went dead and she was grabbing for it so I cleaned the fluid container with water and gave it to her. There was not nicotine anywhere on the thing that she could have absorbed through her fingers.

I didn't expect trolling... jesus. It's just a cute pic.

The girl in the back is my sister. :squint:

dosent matter if it was working or not kids dont belong around :q:q:q:q like that. i beat my 3 year old daughters ass for pretending to somke a cigerette after seeing her grandpa doing it. your giving her the impression that its cute for her to have that in her mouth and is a very bad example.

Cute kid, but I'm not a fan of smoking no matter how old you are. You like killing yourself, smelling like :q:q:q:q, ruining your car/home, possible leaving your kid an orphan, and making the tobacco companies rich off your stupid addiction? Have at it - it's your life.....

Not trying to be righteous, I'll buy you a beer and drink it with you!

i smoke 2 packs a day, no one will tell me what to do!! i know what it does to me, fully aware, thats my problem and no one elses. at the same time i respect those who dont smoke and i am not a dick like most smokers and smoke around people who dont, i know it stinks, i know its gross and i know its killing me. so is the water a drink, or the air i breath, or the food i eat, what doesnt kill us these days?

Cute kid, but I'm not a fan of smoking no matter how old you are. You like killing yourself, smelling like :q:q:q:q, ruining your car/home, possible leaving your kid an orphan, and making the tobacco companies rich off your stupid addiction? Have at it - it's your life.....

Not trying to be righteous, I'll buy you a beer and drink it with you!
It was an electronic cig. I am sure it wasnt on. Even when they are on there is no oder.

I agree with Jamie. I smoke and people can kiss my ass. A pack lasts me a couple days and I dont smoke in others cars or around people that dont smoke unless they are cool with it.

;)

You guys are so easy! I've learned how to live on this board real quick! lol

o well. your right to smoke do whatever the f you want

his niece, do whatever the f he wants.

i smoke 2 packs a day, no one will tell me what to do!! i know what it does to me, fully aware, thats my problem and no one elses. at the same time i respect those who dont smoke and i am not a dick like most smokers and smoke around people who dont, i know it stinks, i know its gross and i know its killing me. so is the water a drink, or the air i breath, or the food i eat, what doesnt kill us these days?

It was an electronic cig. I am sure it wasnt on. Even when they are on there is no oder.

I agree with Jamie. I smoke and people can kiss my ass. A pack lasts me a couple days and I dont smoke in others cars or around people that dont smoke unless they are cool with it.

:Beer:I

roflmao! I especially like the big green bong! The second one down has been around for years! I got that on my phone like 10 years ago.

I love this thread sooooo much...

Smoker here, and I put out my butts in the eyes of crippled orphans.
Nyaaa...

A mans smoke is a cigar, not a cigarette:D.

pissed me off what the dude was saying about not treating my niece right. I wasn't in the mood yesterday to argue about it.

Here's the pic.

2011-12-25190533.jpg

Some people are just dicks and drive around in ghetto cruisers. The irony.

Cute pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back