KustomizingKid Comes Through Big Time!!!

Yes it was my 95 that I had given to my son Joe. And as Brent said we do miss you ...

Always feel welcome to come to Boscobel or the Beach Party ... Oh and ... the K&N filter that you gave me is in my 93 ...

Thanks Rich for posting that video. I wanted to come up so freakin bad but between being broke and the engine blowing up..... well you all know the rest. I wanted to have faces to go with the screen names and now I have a few. Somehow I will make it next year to met all you in person.

This project was one of the coolest things I have ever seen online and seeing how touched I am over it I can only imagine Peppermans joy. Being I havent seen him around I can imagine he must be driving the wheels off that thing!

I'm saddened I didn't get to go to the meet...been planning and I even cooked some food for you all..but I've fallen into big economic hardships...I can't pay any of my credit cards and I'm loosing my home. Maybe I'll be at the next meets once my new jobs kick in (If I'm not homeless....)

That GREAT PEP!!! I've been gone for a while and didn't know anything about this. You are a great guy and a part of this site that makes it interesting. It's fun having you around. And it's about time you joined the mark viii family.:D

Hey Pepps ... did you notice the sigs of many of your friends ... LOL ...

Yup i have noticed that many of my friends have that saying in their sigs. :cool:

That GREAT PEP!!! I've been gone for a while and didn't know anything about this. You are a great guy and a part of this site that makes it interesting. It's fun having you around. And it's about time you joined the mark viii family.:D

Thank you for the kind words Jon. :cool:

Yup i have noticed that many of my friends have that saying in their sigs. :cool:

Yup! Hoffmeister had to go bye bye for that. I know what, I'll integrate both, though I'll warn you, it might not be pretty! :D

Standby... :gr_devil:

Edit: Wow, the sig went super small! *grabs magnifying glass* :lol:

Yes it was my 95 that I had given to my son Joe. And as Brent said we do miss you ...

Always feel welcome to come to Boscobel or the Beach Party ... Oh and ... the K&N filter that you gave me is in my 93 ...
Rich,
I almost forgot about the air filter.. Did you notice your fuel milage change ?
My 96 has a cone type and my foot is in it so I didn't see a difference.

EXCELLENT!! Brandon GREAT JOB as well as everyone involved! Thats FAMILY if I ever saw it! Congrats Pepp!!!

Brandon rocks.

38291_414404567279_548762279_4471140_2738195_n.jpg

OMG I wish I was at this meet!

I'm sorry I missed out on the chance to help out on this VERY cool surprise. to everyone involved what a incredibly nice thing to do for pepperman. Enjoy that very nice Mark Pep, you deserve it.:headbang::headbang::steering

Members online

No members online now.
Back