Kill Stories

350z 70mph-130ish bout half a car, foxbody rustang with ease, a few hondas, side by side an 07 gt mustang with the 3v 4.6, sho tauras v8 with ease, and first run against an 00 lexus sc400 and second run lost due to coil failure half way through the pull hahaha

I cut the head off of a roach the other day, the body twitched for a long while.

Im looking at a 06 Legact GT with a STI swapped motor putting down 420HP to the wheels. Should be mine in November.

Wow, 420 to the wheels Im guessing it's not on stock internals...

Got any pics or a build sheet? I love Legacies so much. Nothing sounds as good as the boxer rumble.

I got in the ass of one of those saturn convertibles, i thought it was a lotus at first, it was dark he pulled up next to me at the light trying to cut me off i got him at take off entered the highway then started to pull away i got up to about 115 and had to exit. my :q:q:q:qs a demon now all i need are red demon eyes, who knows where to buy them.

anybody know of any meets or events coming up on the east coast DC-baltimore area

Wow, 420 to the wheels Im guessing it's not on stock internals...

Got any pics or a build sheet? I love Legacies so much. Nothing sounds as good as the boxer rumble.

Stock STI motor with:
Blouch Dominator 3 Turbo
APS Headers and uppipe
Perrin FMIC
816CC Injectors
38mm WasteGate
gutted downpipe
3" Catback Exhaust

Stock STI motor with:
Blouch Dominator 3 Turbo
APS Headers and uppipe
Perrin FMIC
816CC Injectors
38mm WasteGate
gutted downpipe
3" Catback Exhaust

That's some serious $ into that. The Dom3 is like the flavor of the week for turbos right now. I'm surprised no turbo back exhaust? That'd be the first thing I do. 420 seems like a lot for the stock block to handle, was the tranny swapped too?

That's some serious $ into that. The Dom3 is like the flavor of the week for turbos right now. I'm surprised no turbo back exhaust? That'd be the first thing I do. 420 seems like a lot for the stock block to handle, was the tranny swapped too?

It is a full turbo back exhaust with catless down pipes and 3" full exhaust.

420HP at the wheels is just a once in a while tuner. This car will run 350-360 AWHP safely all day long. It has the 6 speed STI trans, the car is a Legacy Spec-B to begin with.

Ok, I didnt put the catless down and catback together. Didn't know the other cats were removed.

Sound like a real sleeper. Make sure you post pics.

I got in the ass of one of those saturn convertibles, i thought it was a lotus at first, it was dark he pulled up next to me at the light trying to cut me off i got him at take off entered the highway then started to pull away i got up to about 115 and had to exit. my :q:q:q:qs a demon now all i need are red demon eyes, who knows where to buy them.

Yea the base skys are not fast, try the redline next;)

2 races in one night.

at 2 am coming from hollywood had two races. one better than the other.. 2nd race i had to put a little more effort.

1st race i get on the freeway and a charger R/T with 22's is all super close behind me so i take off. and he switches lanes and creeps up next to me.. so i hit the gas and he could hear my intake growling at him. so he hits on his accelerator. make a bunch of noise yet i pull away from him.. let alone i had a full car of my friends. i leave him behind. and cruised so he finally decided to re join me further down the freeway.. he kept insisting a rerun. so i got off in that ass again.. this time i embarrassed him by flashing my emergency lights lol:D
and then he exited the freeway..

As i continue driving. this honda accord v6 2dr pulls up aside of me (ironic: because one of my friends 5 minutes prior was just like hey i wanna see u race a accord v6.) so i let that intake rip one more time. not knowing his reactions. so he decides to pull off. and he was a car ahead of me when i smashed out. and i was catching up and traffic got in the way.. but i was not going to let that slide being beat by a honda. so we broke free again. and went at it again.. at around 100 he was starting to creep a few inches ahead of my car. i stayed on the pedal. and at 120 i blew passed him and was pulling away greatly at 130ish.. i slowed down and gave him thumbs up for an excellent race.. him and his passenger both nodded and gave a thumbs up also..

for a bad transmission my car performed greater than i expected..

KILLED a 06 Acura RSX type S from a dig... i launch out about a car, hit second pulled about another half a car... by the time i hit 130 he was about 5 cars back LOL...

the RSX is set up with a buddy club CAT BACK exhaust and AEM cold air intake. and just before we raced i installed his innovative motorsports race engine mounts.

I love REAR wheel drive... before we did the mounts he ran a best of a 14.7 at 95 mph at are local track...

Well I had a run in w/ a '04 v6 accord earlier, I had gone into work to make an order and than went to snap some pics of the carc and get an exhaust clip for a friend and as I was leaving the not yet built development(just roads) I came out on a side road ahead of a bunch of cars. I got up to a light about a 1/2 mile up, was behind about 3 cars, light goes green and we get moving and the explorer ahead refused to get up to the limit so I looked around to make sure it was safe to go to the right lane, saw no one was around and moved over and passed. I get up ahead a good ways and notice this dark car jumping from lane to lane and I was like "ugh oh, someone is in a hurry" I got over in the left lane to go around a truck and by then I see this car is a black accord 2dr w/ tinted windows, I was just cruising and he whips into the right as he passes the truck, gets beside me and slows and just paces w/ me.

So now I am like "great, wash the car, trying to take it easy and now I got a dude, maybe chick, who wants to run.... what to do." So I look over but the tint is just black so I cannot see in, but over the system I hear a honk.... than another honk. So I honk back and nod at them. So than I hear honk... honk... honk and they nail it(we were at 50mph) I had put it in second on the 2nd honk so when they nailed it I did too. Well I just pulled bad on them, shifted to third at 6800 rpm to 3rd and just kept going till I had about 5-7 cars and they flashed their lights which was a given cause a light ahead went yellow.

So we slow and stop at the light and the window to their car comes down and its a guy, he is all "wow man, what is in that?" I just say a lil' 4 w/ a SC and some stuff, he laughed and said, just intake and exhaust here man and asked if I wanted to run from a dig till 100. I agree and we wait and wait for the green. On green I give it some gas and than ease into almost full throttle, he is about a fender ahead and I finally bang it to 2nd and hit full throttle and just roll him in and start to just briskly walk on by and as I hit 100 I had about 8-10 cars, I love 3rd haha. We catch up at a store and chatted and he said he is not going to diss balts anymore, I just replied ah, you can just not all of them.

Those 22's must've held him back a lot because a Charger R/T is a fast car. You sure it wasnt a V6?

Earlier today an Impala SS (the version from the 90's). Classic intersection where 2 lanes merge into 1. Light turns green and his boat sure made a lot of noise but didn't seem to go anywhere. My LS jumped out quick and easily beat him to the merge. It was a race from 0 to about 55.

Those 22's must've held him back a lot because a Charger R/T is a fast car. You sure it wasnt a V6?

im pretty sure it was the 3.5 and he just made it look like the R/T cause i was very concerned.. because my friend's dad has a 300c. and it can easily get away from me.

In my experience the Charger R/T is not that fast of a car at all. In all the races I have seen them in, or where I have raced against them personally I was shocked at how slowly they ran. At first I chalked it up to just assuming they spun bad on the launch. Then I tried listening and looking to see what their rear tires were doing. Not a single bark, no chirps, and the rears were rotating as fast as the fronts. I see allot of various R/T's driven by various drivers hit mid to high 14's in the 1/4 mile mostly. Not my definition of a "fast car" at all. A stock R/T would be a good match for a stock Gen2 LS V8.

im pretty sure it was the 3.5 and he just made it look like the R/T cause i was very concerned.. because my friend's dad has a 300c. and it can easily get away from me.

stock R/T charger RUNS A 14.8!!!!!!!!!! they are not that fast... its the SRT 8 that is the fast one

Yea the SRT-8 is fast, i rode in my friends car.. s h i t pulls. I was like damnn.. and he is my age 19. must be nice to be rich. haha

yea, rich is nice but the LS is nicer than that car. Only thing that car has going for it is the front end look, rest just looks... well, ugly to me.

I just came home, I was out to Sunset in Holliwood with 2 friends. One of them just bought a new 2 door M3 with 7 speed automanual transmission. And me loving German cars, especially bimmers of course I couldn't resist drivin it.

Wow, that thing pulls very very strong and the engine sings and screams at over 8000 rpms. From the back it sounds like a 430 Ferrari.

I loved it, I took it up to a curvy road and damn, that car moves! The handling is amazing and the pull from that small V8 is insane!

What a car!

Would a Gen1 with an intake and exhaust be an equivalent to a stock Gen2?

My 02 LS would not be able to run with my 04. Unless it had a exhaust, intake and a tune.

I ran a friends 04 in my 02 years ago and I could almost keep up but never pull past his stock 04 with my modded 02, until I swapped out the 3.31 gears for 3.58's then I could keep up and start pulling past the 04.

Members online

No members online now.
Back