Kill Stories

I've been drivin' like grandpa lately.. so no. =( I can't complain too much though since my lcd says 19 mpg avg. which is awesome for ME.

I might need to go out and rip it up a little tonight though, been getting that itch.

I never knew that my LS is so damn good on gas, I think I average like 25mpg or so ha. killed SRT8 charger haha!

killed SRT8 charger haha!

lol cheater... good lookin' car btw.

25 really? damn, my girl's grandparents have an 03V6 and they get 25 all highway on the way to their house up north, I managed to pull off 24 following them on the same trip.

edit, i say up north like you live in michigan - we all say it lol. 300 mile trip all 65-75 highway.

Man I have been cruisin the freeway 70-80 mph with the LS lately and I rarely put gas in it, seriously, I don't even remember last time I WOTed it.

96 honda civic with NOS STICKER!!!!!!! maybe the corolla and the honda can go at it my money on the honda its NOS come on =P

I do too. This Legacy will run 12.2 1/4 miles with AWD to get me around in winter too.

increased mileage

Was getting around 19mpg highway with my 04LS V8. After I had ignition coils replaced (because 4 of them failed recently) it increased to 22mpg but at 75-80 mph the stearing began shaking (didn't notice it at 55-60mph) so I had an allignment done and found a shop that would balance the tires for 80mph (many shops balance at 55 mph) I am now getting 25 mpg (this mpg measurement was after appx. 125 miles). Couldn't be happier with my LS (well maybe I could be happier if I upgraded the intake and exaust).

LHS gas mileage a.jpg

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that one. Those cars are so light it would be like racing a go-cart.

they dont have enough torque to pull away from the LS from a roll..
but from a launch im sure he could of taken me w/o a problem.

Just barely beat a older 5.0 Mustang a few weeks ago, from a dead stop we both have manual transmissions and I had 2 passengers in the car. I'm stock and i'm sure he was stock as well but I got it in 3rd gear first and started to pull away and he gave up..

over the past few months, lets see, a '90 taurus(he was just playing around and wanted to see my car run), '94 modded prelude, civic(s), interceptor(yep, cop car, friends haha), v6 stang(kid was a total douchebag), another SS but non SC, supposedly turbo'd tiburon, camaro(reg v8 w/ intake and exhaust), lincoln ls, new(er) impala SS, stang gt, mercedes 230 or something, bmw 3 series, forgetting some but eh. Have been trying to take it easy.

I beat an 07 Viper.
well IT was siting in Walmart's parking lot....
ok, ok and nobody was in it ,BUT I WON!!!

Members online

Back