Kill Stories

this is great this lincoln ave guy, had to stir up a pot of sh*t. i love to watch his ego think he's right every post when he's not. awesome, you should accept your loss's and quit.

What is great about fantasy races and paper races it alway turns to name calling and swearing. HA..HA..Ha.

Well, back from this morning, didn't see any damn deer. NOT ONE!!! Not even on the drive.

LincolnAve give it up. You've claimed you were going to post some pictures, where are they?

ILLS - great equation, but I kept getting an Error 0 code?

And as for the guy with the photos of the shop, you are still living in the past unless those are pics of your dads cars. Which I am willing to bet they are. I am waiting for someone to show me they have half a brain before i start posting pics and telling you guys details. Until then you don't deserve to know.

Ave@ss we are all waiting for your pics? And your timeslips? Aren't some LVC forum members waiting on some parts from you?

The big differences between you and I Ave@ss, are I don't have anything to prove and at 40 years old I realize I still have alot I can learn from those that set the bar back in the day, I started out with my pics (we are all waiting for you to fabricate yours) I'm not a mouthy little punk who admittedly lies to everyone (including law enforcement), I'm not a fraud, and I don't date trailer trash that don't respect my stuff.

As for it being my dads stuff, both my parents live 1000 miles away in Seattle, one of the piles is a gift for my dad, (bottom pic) a 32 pickup destined to be a push rig for the tanks.

This is the company I keep, from several years ago.

IM007515.jpg

SoonerLS - the black tank is a new build, owned and built by Randy (pictured with the 332 roadster) as tribute to the famous Bill Burke tank. I donated the flathead for the project on the agreement that my dad and I'll get to make a couple passes on the salt.

The red tank is another of the other bellytanks in the shop, its the JS lakester which ran in the late 50's and early 60's. Unfortunately it needs some work and is waiting its turn stuffed in amongst the others.

010-1-1.jpg

And as it ran setting records back in the day

johnsonshipley007.jpg

scan0006.jpg

scan0007.jpg

I've got to go, a few hours in at the office and then notch a section of the frame on my 1952 Pontiac hardtop (on the lift) and fabricate the mount for a dual master cylinder (it hasn't had brakes since I've owned it)

eco002.jpg

Ave@ss don't feel bad, Its OK if you still live with Mommy, but don't grow up to be a bitter little man. Does your Mommy know you use her computer without her permission?

s.

Lets face it ILLs you don't know :q:q:q:q about cars and I turn all my own wrenches. I don't own a machine shop so some parts have to go out and be done. But like I stated before you know nothing about the Cobra or the detail and work that went into it. The Fit vs EVO in an 0 to 80 time is a legit question. If you knew have the :q:q:q:q you said you did you would have the answer to it. And I don't see any one else coming up with a guess. So as far as iam concern the guys talking :q:q:q:q on here no ablouletly nothing about cars unless they read it somewhere. And as for the guy with the photos of his shop, you are still living in the past unless those are pics of your dads cars. Which I am willing to bet they are. I am waiting for someone to show me they have half a brain before i start posting pics and telling you guys details. Until then you don't deserve to know.

I just have to chime in here, and proclaim you to be an arrogant a$$

I was, it was a TI 83+, wait, I put it in wrong. I multiplied by off the wall quizes; that's why it took two tries to pass algebra.:rolleyes:

Ah, maybe lincoln ave was using the TI-BR+ (bench racer) calculator... :p

I want that Flattie Fo Sho- until you build a 9 second flattie you aint anything impressive. so there

back on topic:
super yellow body-kitted fart exhausted ford focus. complete with blowout rockin techno music blaring through his subs. i am not even kidding. its the kidna car i thought faded away after everyone realized fast and the furious cars are not cool. smoked him much to the eyeroll of passenger seat girlfriend.
and a poorly rimmed accord v6 with stickers (of what variety i don't remember but i remember mocking it) saw him flying around like an ass hole in my rearview and when we met at the red light -- he did that i can't wait for the light to turn green slow roll, complete with lurch forward cuz another light at the intersection turned green. another easy toast, not difficult but is wonderful to hear his engine screaming at full throttle at to be keeping pace at quarter throttle.
we may not have the fastest car on the planet as some like to point out, but its certainly much faster than many of the daily cruisers out there on the road today. and much much faster than 99% of the "street racers" out there (sunfires, civics, accords, neons... anything cheap with many cheap body kits available)

My friend has a 96 Caprice SS with a lot of suspension work, lowered etc. 5.7 Vette motor with custom dual exhaust....

It's pretty much dead even, after a 1/4 mile he had me by like 3 feet because I didnt use the automanual to shift at 6k instead of regular that shifts at about 6.6k

The LT1 engine, right? more torque (330 something IIRC), but not real impressive HP wise (260 in the SS) compared to an LS.

Dobbs, that sure is a bunch of gorgeous iron there in your garage!! And on another note, no one has wanted to try me since I installed the (visible) roll cage. On the other hand, I don't really go looking for races.
KS

Dobbs, that sure is a bunch of gorgeous iron there in your garage!!
KS

If this is too far of topic let me know.

Just to be clear, the shop owner is a good friend and a privledged few store and work on our projects in his facility. At last count there are 4 of us with projects. The great thing is there is always something going on.

This is the storage bay adjacent to the shop.

009.jpg

A few more of the flattys destined for salt service

DSC01911.jpg

DSC02328.jpg

Another old five window waiting

project.jpg

The LT1 engine, right? more torque (330 something IIRC), but not real impressive HP wise (260 in the SS) compared to an LS.

Yeah, he has ~330 torque and 252HP
I however, have 241HP and about 261 torque

just raced today, 03 suburban HAHA no surprise, grandam GT with a RAM air kit beat that, and got a race going tomorrow with an 02 bonneville SSE :confused: I dont know how that will turn out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back