just saved. 96 diamond anniversary mark viii

csidavis13

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought the car for $200, its in ok condition. Not running right now. Needs a grill, both exterior door handles, driver side quarter glass, and a lot of tlc.

Here is the pic

IMAG0185-1.jpg

looks great for $200! whats the millage on it? it will clean up nicely!

Glad to see another FL member. Good luck with the car! What color is the interior?

wow great car for the money.

Yeah I miss my 96' too, especially since I cause some guys sitting on my Mark at a Gogo bar. When I told him to get off of it he started telling me about how his friend had a newer one than my 98' :shifty:

I had to tell him there is no newer model than mine and he was like yeah but my friends is cooler looking...I was less than happy :rolleyes:

thats me and Brandon's friend. brandon is planning on helping out with the car, but he needs a lot of parts for the car.

96 da

I have a silver DA.I love it.Finding a DA quarter glass may be tough.There was a guy on evil bay that had a set some time ago in californication.I will check and see if I still have it saved.Great price on the car.I would have bought as well.

There are 9 of them with the DA logo on car-part.com. Cheapest was $60, highest was $100.

Oh and I hate to be the one to say this (even tho everyone jumped on me about mine) but your back rims are backwards ;)

seller

The guy who had them on ebay is pack56.He has a bunch of stuff on there.He has both windows at 35 a piece.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be sure to post pics of my progress. Looks like a fuel pump is first on the list. Are there any other pumps that are compatible with the mark besides the stock replacement. I have heard that the svt focus will work but I wasn't sure.

Members online

No members online now.
Back