Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Only got a quote done :p

Hopefully I can find the time to get it in next week

2.5" Pipe
Bassani Mufflers
Magnaflow x-pipe
Magnaflow 4" tips

Thanks Alax and Mlara for the inspiration ;)

Hopefully some pics and possibly a video coming soon

If you don't like the setup I will take it off your hands lol

Post some vids after its done!

Good price is an understatement! I paid $560ish just for labor and SS 2.5" pipe...

Plus the addition of resonators and re-work my bassani exhaust cost me close to $1200. :/

Good price is an understatement! I paid $560ish just for labor and SS 2.5" pipe...

Plus the addition of resonators and re-work my bassani exhaust cost me close to $1200. :/

I'm starting off without resonators... I'll see how it goes for a while and then make a decision of putting some on or not.

i used the magnaflow xpipe, 2.5 piping, no resonators, bassani mufflers, 4 inch double wall tips. im pleased with the sound and always get compliments. i think you will like it. esp if u have a k&n air intake or something similar it really makes the car sound great.

i used the magnaflow xpipe, 2.5 piping, no resonators, bassani mufflers, 4 inch double wall tips. im pleased with the sound and always get compliments. i think you will like it. esp if u have a k&n air intake or something similar it really makes the car sound great.

That I do

I only put resonators on because i went to hi flow cats. Otherwise i would have kept mine non resonated.

That growl into 4th. *faps*

Are you tuned Hinzy?

Not that I know of

I just purchased the car over the summer. Bought it from a dealer out of state and had it delivered. Never even got to drive it until it showed up :eek:

Sounds good low rpm, but I can't live with the raspiness once you get on it. We need a level between bassani and magnaflow!

It sounds great. I'm getting ready to buy almost the exact same setup.. did you get the bassani 4820's?

Members online

Back