Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Only got a quote done :p

Hopefully I can find the time to get it in next week

2.5" Pipe
Bassani Mufflers
Magnaflow x-pipe
Magnaflow 4" tips

Thanks Alax and Mlara for the inspiration ;)

Hopefully some pics and possibly a video coming soon

If you don't like the setup I will take it off your hands lol

Post some vids after its done!

Good price is an understatement! I paid $560ish just for labor and SS 2.5" pipe...

Plus the addition of resonators and re-work my bassani exhaust cost me close to $1200. :/

Good price is an understatement! I paid $560ish just for labor and SS 2.5" pipe...

Plus the addition of resonators and re-work my bassani exhaust cost me close to $1200. :/

I'm starting off without resonators... I'll see how it goes for a while and then make a decision of putting some on or not.

i used the magnaflow xpipe, 2.5 piping, no resonators, bassani mufflers, 4 inch double wall tips. im pleased with the sound and always get compliments. i think you will like it. esp if u have a k&n air intake or something similar it really makes the car sound great.

i used the magnaflow xpipe, 2.5 piping, no resonators, bassani mufflers, 4 inch double wall tips. im pleased with the sound and always get compliments. i think you will like it. esp if u have a k&n air intake or something similar it really makes the car sound great.

That I do

I only put resonators on because i went to hi flow cats. Otherwise i would have kept mine non resonated.

That growl into 4th. *faps*

Are you tuned Hinzy?

Not that I know of

I just purchased the car over the summer. Bought it from a dealer out of state and had it delivered. Never even got to drive it until it showed up :eek:

Sounds good low rpm, but I can't live with the raspiness once you get on it. We need a level between bassani and magnaflow!

It sounds great. I'm getting ready to buy almost the exact same setup.. did you get the bassani 4820's?

Members online

No members online now.
Back