junkyard finds

That's what I thought. Box full with dust. :rolleyes: Your eyes have to be brown from being so full of :q:q:q:q sometimes.

yeah i'm totally full of :q:q:q:q arent I???

these are the ones here at my house, i think i have more at my shop

W3Z2.jpg

yeah i'm totally full of :q:q:q:q arent I???

these are the ones here at my house, i think i have more at my shop

W3Z2.jpg

how much do they usually go for? I was just wondering, I hope I got a good deal.

Hey STU, yeah he would like it depending on cost. If its reasonable then yeah. :)

It was gone when I got there but later this week I will be at other junkyards. I will keep an eye out.

I got the driveshaft
001-1.jpg
[/IMG]

how much do they usually go for? I was just wondering, I hope I got a good deal.

Anytime I have ever found them, they were usually $50 to $100, depending on the seller. I'm trying to figure out how to determine what's different in any of the numbers for one with and without TC. BTW, he wasn't bull:q:q:q:qtin lol :D

Anytime I have ever found them, they were usually $50 to $100, depending on the seller. I'm trying to figure out how to determine what's different in any of the numbers for one with and without TC. BTW, he wasn't bull:q:q:q:qtin lol :D

35 is what I paid

and 27 for the driveshaft

You got a good deal. The drive shafts go anywhere for $80 to $125 shipped. I sold one not too long ago and shipped it for $120 I believe. Just straight out selling one they usually average at $100, so nothing wrong with $27.00

You got a good deal. The drive shafts go anywhere for $80 to $125 shipped. I sold one not too long ago and shipped it for $120 I believe. Just straight out selling one they usually average at $100, so nothing wrong with $27.00

except for all the oil and gas I had to lay in when I pulled it. lol

we normally get about 50 bucks for a computer on egay

So I got a 15 dollar discount. Scratch that a 10 dollar discount. I spent five bucks on gas.

Members online

Back