inconsiderate idiots

whats even worse, i just got towed. i wqs driving down 95 snd my watch eng temp. signal came on all sudden my temp gauge pegged all the valves started chattering, i pulled over asit stalled. think i blew head gasket.after it cooled had no water in oil, but it kept taking water, about 4 or 5 containers (prestone size)and pulleys would tiurn, but no comp. will know for sure tomorrow. was planning on head job soon, had 144k on it ran great it all happened in like30 seconds.

whats even worse, i just got towed. i wqs driving down 95 snd my watch eng temp. signal came on all sudden my temp gauge pegged all the valves started chattering, i pulled over asit stalled. think i blew head gasket.after it cooled had no water in oil, but it kept taking water, about 4 or 5 containers (prestone size)and pulleys would tiurn, but no comp. will know for sure tomorrow. was planning on head job soon, had 144k on it ran great it all happened in like30 seconds.

Karma... :p

Exactly, two wrongs don't make a right. Also, it's just an automobile that will eventually get dinged and scratched up so why worry so much about it. To put things into perspective, people worry so much about a little scratch when a car can be completely destroyed in milliseconds by someone running a red light.

The red light runner got me recently . Totalled my 98 Mark. Now I'm having to go thru all the mechanical repairs I had already done and some new ones. Not looking forward to the blend control at all. Once is enough in a life time. I think I was 60 when I did it last time. Now I'm 67 with a worse memory of where things go.

The red light runner got me recently . Totalled my 98 Mark. Now I'm having to go thru all the mechanical repairs I had already done and some new ones. Not looking forward to the blend control at all. Once is enough in a life time. I think I was 60 when I did it last time. Now I'm 67 with a worse memory of where things go.

I'm sorry to hear about your Mark getting totaled by a red light runner. Luckily, you were in a Mark that had a good amount of steel around it rather than some tin can econobox. This is one reason why I hesitate putting too much money into my vehicles. It's just too easy for them to be completely destroyed by something that's out of your control such as what happened to you or even wildlife.

i like how she said she is in a wheelchair so that means its ok to bang into cars lol, if she banged into my car and thought it was no big deal, she wouldnt only be in the wheelchair, but she would have to eat through a straw after i caused her jaw to be wired shut.

i like how she said she is in a wheelchair so that means its ok to bang into cars lol, if she banged into my car and thought it was no big deal, she wouldnt only be in the wheelchair, but she would have to eat through a straw after i caused her jaw to be wired shut.

He's in the wheelchair. I also thought he meant she was from reading it though.

How does someone figure that because its a vehicle it's just going to get scratches and dings...it's not like wrinkles ..they don't just show up. If people were careful and had respect for other people's belongings, no they wouldn't get scratched and dinged.

People now days have no respect for anything, which is why I generally hate humans...buncha filthy animals!

There are a select few people on here that I like, so this generalization doesn't fit for every individual. As for the remainder of you worthless waste of good organs, this songs for you
Tool - Ænema [uncut version - hq - fullscreen] - YouTube

I need to stop reading this thread. I start to get chest pains. :mad:

But since I'm here, I'll report that I had some idiot back into me as I was parked at a Denny's a few weeks ago. I was in the car at time. The guy pulled back into his spot and both of us got out. I took a look at the damage and the corner of the rear bumper was f*cked up and paint was cracked. The guy says "everything's OK right?" I said "hell no it isn't" and that I wanted to exchange insurance info. You'd think I was speaking a foreign language. The whole time he kept saying "I don't know why we're doing this". I explained several times that I just had the bumpers painted a year ago (I did), but I could tell he was clueless. The thing is, his car wasn't a junker. It was a new Taurus.

As we were writing stuff down, his fatass redneck wife got out and started looking at my bumper then walked back to their car. She came back a few seconds later and tried to claim that my bumper couldn't have been damaged by them because the damage was on opposite corners. The guy told her that he had backed into my car at an angle and that's why they were on opposite sides. She says "whatever" and walks off. Their attitude pissed me off more than the fact that my car was damaged. The attitude that this is just an everyday thing and I was making a big stink about nothing.

What's even more irritating is that my car was parked in an empty row and there were literally two car lengths between my row and his. Like a frikkin football field. And yet he still managed to back into me.

dennys.jpg

See! If there were fewer people on this planet, the law of probability says that there would also be fewer idiots...stop mating now!

the problem is people think they can do whatever they want with no reporcussions. if you retaliate, you get screwed by the law. i was a bouncer and manager of a few strip clubs, and house champion at atlantis in ft. lauderdale for 3 yrs,undefeated. anywheres i went people would pick a fight or do something to my girl to provoke me,and when i was done putting theyre head in the toilet,id be back in front of the judge, but one time i threw out a couple of a$$holes who waited in the parking lot for 3 hours, when we closed and i was walking the girls out jumped me.i put allthree in the hospital and it was all caught on tape, they tried to sue,i told the judge if there were more people like me, there would be less problems like this, we won.until inconsiderate, prideful fools learn the world doesnt revolve around them, we are stuck with them. i say stand up!

I see plenty of idiots multiple times a day, on a daily basis.

One example: True story of an woman driving a Grand-Am. I just
finished my grocery shopping, walking towards my car that is parked at
the far end of the parking lot, I see this red Grand-Am slowly pulling into a
parking space between a brand new Jeep, still with a dealer drive out tag,
and a grass median/island. For some unknown reason something told me
to stop walking and observe her park. And right before my eyes, I watched
her take a wide turn into the empty spot as she obliviously scrapes the
side of that brand new Jeep with the front corner of her bumper. She
drove into that Jeep hard enough that you could see it bobbing side
to side but not loud enough to attract attention. And she proceeds to pull
into her spot.

So she realizes she must have hit something, she gets out, looks at her front
bumper, sees paint that doesn't belong to her car, looks at the Jeep next
to her, sees her red paint all across the side of the Jeep then looks up to see
if anyone saw her do it. Of course she didn't see me so she gets back in
her car, and I'm thinking she's looking for a notepad to write her
information down and leave a note as to what happened. But Neooooooo.

She got in her car, pulls out, drives 15 parking spaces over to the next row,
parks her car, gets out and casually walks into the supermarket as if
nothing happened. What an idiot!

Well, a few minutes later, I drive back to the scene and there, I see 3
patrol officers and their cars surrounding the Grand-Am. Joining them was
a man who seemed upset gesturing his arms towards the Jeep.

Would you guess the anonimous note I left for the Jeep owner had
something to do with it?

Ren

Octane all I have to say is thank you
I wish you were there when someone ran down the
side of the wife's camaro.

Members online

No members online now.
Back