I Survived the LVC Boscobel beach party 2007

Here are some more pics. :D

IM000023.JPG

IM000839.JPG

IM000841.JPG

Last edited:
You can sure tell these were a bunch of Lincoln guys on the Peddle cars... we did spend a little time with 2 which seemed to break down a bit. LOL...

Also we came up with a bunch of ways to modify these car... next year.. we are going bike steeling and then take them to the chop shop and putting bigger gears for the race. LOL...

and cupholders, insulated, with roll bars - that was a close call, great save Chickie

and check out the bottle balancing workshop Jason is teaching, things were going well till they tried the keg.....lolol

Nice pics Pepp! - thanks

Well, the big rodent thing you got going on is strange, but the big ugly beer faced one is down right freaky looking!!!!
NO KIDDING RICH - GO SMELL IT!!!! I ran an extra mile the next, day it smells so good!

SMOOCHES!
Debi

i have lots of pics from the cruise, but they all look the same, just different corners, i think next year we should have scenic photo opp stops

OK...my nephews and niece want to live with Mr. and Mrs Chicken....oh they also want to know if your house is made of candy and chocolate....I am nothing now....

They also give their applauding thanks and want to know if you want some kids...

Thanks for the goodies - they are loving em!!! ;)

Miss you guys already!!!

SMOOCHES!
Debi

i have lots of pics from the cruise, but they all look the same, just different corners, i think next year we should have scenic photo opp stops

If you want to do this again next year I've already got some new ideas...

First off I want to brake off from the Beach Party and just make this something for LvC....

Oh and Conti if we do this again next year Ummm... I'm thinking something with water... LOL....

If you want to do this again next year I've already got some new ideas...

First off I want to brake off from the Beach Party and just make this something for LvC....

Oh and Conti if we do this again next year Ummm... I'm thinking something with water... LOL....

I am all for it let's do this again next year, all i need to know is when. :cool: :cool:

Missing you already Debi ;)

Yeah we had too much fun! Sounds great Rich - just let us know when to reserve rooms! I think I am going to stay at the same place, not too badpricewise and nice and closec for quick changes.

GREAT PICS CHICKS!!!! heheh

Smooches!!

Debi

Looks like you had a blast! Let's get some names with faces here:

web%20size%20boscobel%20191.jpg

Left to Right -MsM8tress, Pepperman, Dereck, brentalan, mespock, chickenviii with mschicken in front, Conti94 (now know as TC99 LOL), 02LSE96LSC......, and Dereck's Guest which I don't know why but her name escapes me... I feel :q:q:q:qty...

yes a special thanks to my fearless wife risking life and limb taking many pics from standing out the sunroof (as we also did last year), and psssst rich, Derek's guest name is Jane

Rich you must be getting OLD i am the same age as you and i remembered Jane's name. :D :p :D :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back