I Survived the LVC Boscobel beach party 2007

I will post pics either tomorrow or the next day, i am in the process of resizing them.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics Chickie's! (half those road pics were taken by Ms Chickie popping out the sunroof, nice pics!!) Rich, Pepp, Heather, Brent, Chickie, Ms. Chickie, Jason, Trish (Ms. Jason), Conti (new aka TC-Contie!), Derek and Jane (wonder if they are home yet!) it was so great seeing you all again!!

Breat to see the Kikers again and meet some new friends of Richs!

Cop...what cop..didn't see a cop all weekend...lolol

ok...I've got to get more rest,...!

THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC TIME...and I have not begun to talk about my tips...oh did I say talk...I ment BRAG!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Chickies one pick of Tux's tail in the dust kinda shows one side...but I am going to finish the polish then post some good pics, but if any of you guys took some - feel freel, I haven't yet...been to busy hearing em ;)
(I parked straight, they moved the pavement!....lol Ms Chickie knows there were 4 monster trucks and I just know the concrete workers were involved!)

Can't wait till next year - reservin my room this weekend!

Pepp, Rich...what pic are you talking about, and how is Torq involved??

Miss ya all already Hotties!!!

Debi

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pics Chickie's! (half those road pics were taken by Ms Chickie popping out the sunroof, nice pics!!) Rich, Pepp, Heather, Brent, Chickie, Ms. Chickie, Jason, Trish (Ms. Jason), Conti (new aka TC-Contie!), Derek and Jane (wonder if they are home yet!) it was so great seeing you all again!!

Breat to see the Kikers again and meet some new friends of Richs!

Cop...what cop..didn't see a cop all weekend...lolol

ok...I've got to get more rest,...!

THANKS FOR A FANTASTIC TIME...and I have not begun to talk about my tips...oh did I say talk...I ment BRAG!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Chickies one pick of Tux's tail in the dust kinda shows one side...but I am going to finish the polish then post some good pics, but if any of you guys took some - feel freel, I haven't yet...been to busy hearing em ;)
(I parked straight, they moved the pavement!....lol Ms Chickie knows there were 4 monster trucks and I just know the concrete workers were involved!)

Can't wait till next year - reservin my room this weekend!

Pepp, Rich...what pic are you talking about, and how is Torq involved??

Miss ya all already Hotties!!!

Debi

Just a couple of notes for the chicken's post with pics..

#1... My car broke before the race even started... didn't get to race.. Bummer.. Although I did play with one and did see if I could keep up to the Rocket Man Brent... Let's just say Brent got the trophey for many reasons...

#2... I told you that the House on the Rock was expensive...

#3....Farrah Faucette signed the cock pit of the plane. That's the Don Q-Inn great place for sex... they have a ton of fantacy rooms... Maybe next year we could block rooms there. LOL....

Looks like a great meet and good fun. Nice photos!

I'm very sorry that I had to miss it. My little brother turned 50 and the whole family went up north camping with him.

Hopefully, I can make it next year.

Rich, was Gay St. in Dickeyville or Fairyland...or was it Gay St and Fairylane in Dickeyville?

BRENT ROCKS!!!!!! he crashed and burned then carried his car onto the track/road again, got back in the race and still took 1st Place!!!

Did I mention I LOVE MY PIPES!!!!!!!

MsM8

sorry about the double post - when I post it hangs forever...never know if it gets posted or not

Just a couple of notes for the chicken's post with pics..

#1... My car broke before the race even started... didn't get to race.. Bummer.. Although I did play with one and did see if I could keep up to the Rocket Man Brent... Let's just say Brent got the trophey for many reasons...

#2... I told you that the House on the Rock was expensive...

#3....Farrah Faucette signed the cock pit of the plane. That's the Don Q-Inn great place for sex... they have a ton of fantacy rooms... Maybe next year we could block rooms there. LOL....

we didnt even get out of the car at the house on the rock, just figured you could see it from the parking lot :slap:
and so does the airplane have the "mile high club suite":hump: :hump: :slam
i had 565 pics and i saved 342, and posted hell i dont know you count im too lazy

we didnt even get out of the car at the house on the rock, just figured you could see it from the parking lot :slap:
and so does the airplane have the "mile high club suite":hump: :hump: :slam
i had 565 pics and i saved 342, and posted hell i dont know you count im too lazy

Dereck went to the House.... 4 hour tour..:eek: one house :confused: wow...

Well check out the link on the Suites.... don't think there is one in the plane but they do have one where the bed is in a gondola of a balloon hanging from the ceiling.

Lazy hmmmmmm.....well start posting pics... Lazy:shifty:

Great pics chicken, need to still post mine, should be up in a day or so.
Great time, excellent people=meet was a total success. Great time.

pepps one of us has to post "convict chicken".:D

Great pics chicken, need to still post mine, should be up in a day or so.
Great time, excellent people=meet was a total success. Great time.

pepps one of us has to post "convict chicken".:D

You're right Conti and here it is a pic of Convict Chicken. :D

IM000002.JPG

NICE!!

Check out the Ms. chillin’ and keeping some distance from the “scene,” acting like she doesn’t see him. That’s too funny.

Well here is what I have...I guess after Tux got his pipes done...I didn't get out of him....did I mention he sounds deeeeeeeep :p !!!! I love it, growlin upon accell and quiet while cruzin....worth the wait and two months of searching for pipes!!! THANKS BOB and JOSH!!!!

Notice the installer, Josh, holding the muffler :eek: :eek: ...ask Rich about the MEGAMONSTERSIZE muffler.....ask Rich!!!...lololol!! I ended up buying a vortex the shop had in stock, liking it so far. It is a black laquered rectangular box not oval, it fit perfect and even matches, lovin it :D !!!!!

I will post some completed pics as soon as I take some. I want to get the elbow and pipe polished first ;)

Thanks again everyone, it was a blast!!!

inplace1.JPG

inplace2megamuf.JPG

nplace3HnH.JPG

oh yeah...how could I forget, every morning I would go for a run...I noticed the rodents in Boscobel are really really big ..(maybe this explains the semi-truck muffler huh Rich!? lol). Jason, I would have gotten a pic of the Teradactilebirds, but they scared me!!!!

Hey Rich, I also noticed that when I ran down the road behind the hotel, there was an intoxicatingly delicious smell of butterscotch, it was incredible!!! There was a guy riding his bike with his dog, I asked him and he said it was something they put on the fields. I think he just wanted to see me go lick the soybeans and corn!!! I kept meaning to ask you about it but forgot, is that so?

Debi

mouse.JPG

turk.JPG

rich.jpg

chick (Small).JPG

You can sure tell these were a bunch of Lincoln guys on the Peddle cars... we did spend a little time with 2 which seemed to break down a bit. LOL...

Also we came up with a bunch of ways to modify these car... next year.. we are going bike steeling and then take them to the chop shop and putting bigger gears for the race. LOL...

Hey Rich, I also noticed that when I ran down the road behind the hotel, there was an intoxicatingly delicious smell of butterscotch, it was incredible!!! There was a guy riding his bike with his dog, I asked him and he said it was something they put on the fields. I think he just wanted to see me go lick the soybeans and corn!!! I kept meaning to ask you about it but forgot, is that so?

Debi

Ummm Debi... They deal with these problems where Heather works... You are seeing Larger than life animals? Hmmmm any pink elephants? Good thing we didn't cross the river at Prairie or you may be talking about pink elephants.

and as for the convict suit, the one I'm wearing in the pic was my brother-in-law's spair work uniform so i couldn't alter it :( he gave me one months ago and i bought spray on dye, and 3 sets of stencils (and i was still one "n" short) but i should of known that spray on dye=water. ahhhhhh what could of been :(

web size boscobel 345.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back