I Survived the LVC Boscobel beach party 2007

:GotPics: so wheres everyone elses pics? brent, debi, dereck, rich? didnt any of you have cameras this year, throw up some pics:GotPics:

......and Dereck's Guest which I don't know why but her name escapes me......

Hi Mespock

Dereck >>>>> :slap: <<<<< Mespock

I always forget about taking pictures but here is the best selection from the few I took.

Wisconsin%20Trip%20012.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20013.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20014.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20017.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20021.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20022.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20024.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20025.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20026.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20029.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20033.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20035.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20036.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20037.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20038.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20039.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20045.jpg

Wisconsin%20Trip%20047.jpg

Regards

Dereck

cool pics! where the hell did you guys wander off to? lol

NO DOUBT!!! I think they went into the hole in the side of the rock I was tellng you all about!!!

I saw the vase with the lizards, and I know I went over that bridge!!! lol they must have went in the hole...dang I knew I shoulda climbed the fence!

NICE PICS HOTTIES!!! Hey Jane - good job!!!

Smooches
Debi

NO DOUBT!!! I think they went into the hole in the side of the rock I was tellng you all about!!!

I saw the vase with the lizards, and I know I went over that bridge!!! lol they must have went in the hole...dang I knew I shoulda climbed the fence!

NICE PICS HOTTIES!!! Hey Jane - good job!!!

Smooches
Debi

What Bridge? Debi What Bridge?? Did you get lost gain.

come on brent, you found your memorycard so lets see some pics!!! i need a new wallpaper (still using the pic you took last year)

HOTTIES! OK, there was a bridge...and yes, I am a tad directionally challanged - that is why I have LVC's Hotties! to keep me going the right direction, oh yea and to be endlessly teased!!!

Still love ya both ;)

Smooches!
Debi

awwwwwww..... it looked like so much fun!!!! and i missed it.... booo
but i was only a few hundred miles away.... looking at a restaurant that we are now going to purchase. so i suppose it was for the better? pics from the cruise kinda remind me of the ones i took last year when i went lol :p

i'm glad to see everyone had fun.
can i still come to meets even after i sell my car?:cool: or will i have fallen down the status ladder of LVC?:cool: :cool: :cool: Though we were talking about getting a navigator when we open in spring... we shall see, we shall see......

awwwwwww..... it looked like so much fun!!!! and i missed it.... booo
but i was only a few hundred miles away.... looking at a restaurant that we are now going to purchase. so i suppose it was for the better? pics from the cruise kinda remind me of the ones i took last year when i went lol :p

i'm glad to see everyone had fun.
can i still come to meets even after i sell my car?:cool: or will i have fallen down the status ladder of LVC?:cool: :cool: :cool: Though we were talking about getting a navigator when we open in spring... we shall see, we shall see......

Nyssa, YES you can still come to the meets ;) you are part of LVC and no you have not fallen down the status ladder of LVC.

Once an LVC Hottie - ALWAYS AN LVC HOTTIE!!!!!

Congrats on the business and the JEEP Nyssa!!!!! LVC is a family, we grow, change and go off to new things!!!

Now we all have a place to go eat!!!!! We all know Nyssa's cooking is delicious!!!!!!!! When do you open where is it!! Sounds like a LVC "on the fly" meet may be in order!!!

Miss ya girl!

Debi

no jeep... spoke too soon :p lololol oh well i'm sure i'll find something.

the pizza place is in Land O Lakes Wis. its 8 miles from michigans u.p. its absolutely gorgeous up there and i can't wait!!!!:D :D :D

it's really a great time - despite the weird dude that throws it...Mrs.
Chicken makes up for gas and the weird dude with her aboundant gifts of chocolate....oh yeah...thats right old man....we don't come to see you...it's the chocolate...hehehehe....testify for me - PEPP! - TORQ! - tell em!!!

SMOOCHES - see you there next summer!

MsM8

yeah I missed it I will try my hardest to make it there next year.

It is a great time at this meet, Good times and good friends Rich does hid best to make sure people have a good time and Boscobel is a Great community to visit. Wisconsin has some of those most beautiful scenery that i have ever seen, so if you can be at the next meet . :cool:

Well I'm expecting azntrevor to make it to the meet or we are taking road trip to his theater and seeing if we get booted... LOL... Plus we are bringing our own candy...

Maybe our own films... Pepperman style and break into the projector booth and hold the place hostage...

Oh and Debi.. you are not much younger.. LOL... 40 what? hmmmm. LOL...

If you want to see crazy I have a lot of crazy.. don't forget you could end up on the unit.. There is a lot of crazy there...

Members online

No members online now.
Back