I hate mark viiis!!!!

bash chevy n caddy is taking time from mod and washing my lincolns.i am blessed and have 3 of them.it just puts a smile on my face every time i look at the driveway.nooooooooooooo caddy or any gm in drive way. girlfriend had a sunfire when we met.. now she drives the maroon 96 markviii and i love it when she beats up on ricers and gm, couse i can sit back n say dud u got beat by a girl...

We gotta let this thread die cause I HATE seeing the damn title everytime I come to the forum. :mad:

Sorry. Didn't mean to give it any further life :p

whywontthisthreaddie.jpg

I've never said this about any thread before but....I can't believe it has 79 replies!!!...I've seen better threads that needed more support then this with less replies! I'm pounded my head on the table right now!

I just couldn't stay away from the Mark Viiis. Today, I brought a 93 with only 65,000 miles for a good price! The car idles so smooth. The power is awesome! I know one day I might need to change the iac or egr valve which I dread but I just enjoy these cars so much. BTW, the lt1 fleetwood we be in a 1 car lead from 0-70 mph. From 70 mph and up, the mark viii will walk pass the lt1 fleetwood.

LincolnContinentalMarkVIII7_zps1f87235a.jpg

LincolnContinentalMarkVIII30_zps35b6e48e.jpg

This thread just did a 360. :slam

Welcome back to the M8 world.

The LT1 is a good engine..but a word of caution.

OPTISPARK.
I was thinking the same thing. I have not worked on a LT1, or even on my own 4.6, but I have heard of many guys not liking the Optispark. That being I wouldn't mind owning a LT1 Impala SS.

I just couldn't stay away from the Mark Viiis. Today, I brought a 93 with only 65,000 miles for a good price!

Yeah, the cheap price is what's great about these cars. You definitely get a lot for your money.

I would recommend keeping the vehicle with bad motor, a parts car pays for itself pretty quick. If we're going to play with cars this age, there's going to be issues, still beats a payment every month for years. AND THEY ARE SO FUN, when they run... fuel pump went out today:)

...don't stop driving that hot rod lincoln

Members online

No members online now.
Back