I hate all you guys

cough,cough, led interior switch conversion by adrst2.3(me).

lmfaol!!

Im searching for parts but everytime I find a parts car and tell them what I want, I never hear back again. Must not be interested in making money :D

Im searching for parts but everytime I find a parts car and tell them what I want, I never hear back again. Must not be interested in making money :D

its a conspiracy against lvc members...

I have never in my life seen a forum so explicit and true to detail. My LS is hardly recognized 7 months after I have bought it..now Im faced with the dilemma of having someone do cut outs in the 00 rear bumper...got x pipe magnaflows and tips staring at me in my bedroom and its time for action..any advise on doing the cutouts for ANSA 3.5" tips would be appreciated...thank god for tha forum..lol.

IMG_20130329_181854_471.jpg

I can relate... ;)

Sorry for the big a$$ pic

Welcome Hinzy. Your check list is coming along. Good taste in mods.

Side Note
Aargh!! I hate SoundWaves. Has McLaren grille and its just sitting there. Even looks silver birch (like my LS). Haha.

Look what's sitting under my desk at work staring at me all day

1EF6C360-EA00-4727-8C8C-A68EC02EED79-16867-00000D4074DBBF0F_zps871abcde.gif

Well after 14 months of being "out of town"... I'm starting to finish this baby off again.
Unfortunately the friend I let drive my car while I was gone, gave it back with a busted front bumper cover. So a new one is sitting at the painter looking to get done next week.

Changes/Purchases: SO FAR!!

OEM HID Housings
Clear Markers by Alax
Umnitza Angel Eyes
HID Bulbs - 6k
LED Fogs - 6k
HIR1 High Beam bulbs
Chrome Signal Bulbs
LED Puddle Lights
LED Lic Plate Lights
LED Interior Lights
LED Trunk Light
35% Tint
V8 Badges
K&N Intake
New custom exhaust setup
Winter tires
Jaguar Zeus wheels (need to strip and prob dip)
Jaguar Barcelona wheels w/ Hankook evo2 245/40/19
Eibachs (install set for the 30th)

4507B47F-D975-416B-A9B1-BE1F9554894C_zpsjz1g8ss4.jpg

So you haven't really checked off our mod list this whole time? With each mod a fell in love with my car all over again until there was no point in looking for replacements but add ons, maybe the same will happen to you.

So you haven't really checked off our mod list this whole time? With each mod a fell in love with my car all over again until there was no point in looking for replacements but add ons, maybe the same will happen to you.

I guess I don't understand this??
Everything I wrote down I've done or have an appointment to do in the next few days.
I couldn't change anything over the last 14 months because I was away and left my car with a friend.
I don't really know what else to do so that's why I said I'll get bored with nothing to add.
Don't get me wrong, I love my car, love every time I drive it. I just like the excitement of changing stuff and with no exciting mods to think of.... Boredom

This is why plastidip exists... With the new color changing dip pearls out now, it's a whole new animal.

oh my bad. I thought this was what you planned on doing not what you had already done.

Gen 2 folding mirrors. LSE front bumper, if you can find one. That will keep you busy for awhile.

Members online

No members online now.
Back