I hate all you guys

hinzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
All you guys with these nice looking cars and fancy mods making me feel insecure :(

I have never, and I mean never been a car guy.
I've never worked on a car, cared to work on a car or anything like that.
I figured that's what other people get paid to do and it's not for me.
I found this place while bored at work doing some research on a purchase and now here I am 9 months into owning this LS and I'm hooked.
I spend my work day searching the forum and internet looking for things to do and change on my car.
Some things I'm happy and proud to say I've done myself, others I haven't.

I would have been perfectly content with my stock LS had I never found this place.... So thanks alot!!

Changes/Purchases: SO FAR!! :shifty:

OEM HID Housings
Clear Markers by Alax
Umnitza Angel Eyes
HID Bulbs - 6k
LED Fogs - 6k
HIR1 High Beam bulbs
Chrome Signal Bulbs
LED Puddle Lights
LED Lic Plate Lights
LED Interior Lights (on backorder)
LED Trunk Light
35% Tint
V8 Badges
K&N Intake
New custom exhaust setup
Jaguar Zeus wheels
Winter tires
Jaguar Barcelona wheels (need tires)

Let it all out bro.

LSaholics Anonymous meeting in progress lol

Could not agree more! about good old LVC, I drove around in my stock LS before I did a single mod, I have since spent a lot of money on just mods :D

Nuh uh I hate you, copying all my wheels...lol jk.

We'll have to do a photoshoot, Chrome Barcelonas and Gunmetal Barcelonas!

Nuh uh I hate you, copying all my wheels...lol jk.

We'll have to do a photoshoot, Chrome Barcelonas and Gunmetal Barcelonas!

One day my friend I will be part of the "Barcelona cool kids CluB" :p

I was outbid today on some Eibachs... Anyone have a set for sale? ;)

I'm in the same boat as you hinzy. I never did my own work before the LS and am now realizing there is nothing to be afraid of. I just did my pads and rotors last week and can't believe I was paying someone to do that!

Let it all out bro.

LSaholics Anonymous meeting in progress lol

I call this meeting to order.

Hi everyone. My name is John. I am a LSaholic. It's been a month. Since my last mod. :D

hello my name is chocolat1701 and I'm on my 3rd LS, first one was a 01 and it died with 240k, second one was a 04 died with 150k and now I'm on a 06 with 38k.. my addiction will soon end since they don't make any more LS's after 06.. im sick and I need help.

haha yeah I get it Hinzy, I have liked these cars since before the first one hit the showroom floor and when I finally saw on in person, out in the real world, I wanted one even more. Finally decided to do it and I am liking it as much and more than I thought I would. :gr_hail:

I have a list of things I want to do, sadly it won't be happening as fast as it is for you, gotta put family needs first. And being a single dad with twin boy's, I have a couple of those needs that come first. ;)

It's all good though, I am liking her stock and as things change, I'll like her even more! :Beer

On my second LS now. I did a lot more mods to my first one. Money is a little tight these days, but I gotta at least get my McLaren grille painted for my Gen II!

BLK04LS. TWIN BOYS. Give them a hug everyday, then you will have twin helpers when they grow up! Good luck!

This is actually my 2nd LS.

I bought an '04 before this one. First thing I did was buy an '06 bumper (wasn't painted)
Once I realized how many changed I actually wanted to make I started looking for one closer to what I wanted.
I found a nice '05 LSE for a great price and pulled the trigger and sold the '04.

I'm not even sure if I had it a month :shifty:

Add to the purchased list:

Eibachs
(2) 20mm Adapters
(2 of 4) STR Brake Calipers

Hello everyone my name is 956LS8 i recently joined LVC after purchasing my 1st ls its a 2002 v8 i joined to learn more about it and mod it after seeing what you guys have done with your rides. I have a long list of mods and hopefully all get completed.

Add to the purchased list:

Eibachs
(2) 20mm Adapters
(2 of 4) STR Brake Calipers

Hinzy, do you really need these 20mm adapters for the Eibach alignments?
I understood, it was possible to do without but it will be close.

thoughts ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back