and the wheels are backwards but I have no money left to
fix them the tires are directional

95 mark.jpg

95 mark 1.jpg

95 mark 2.jpg

congrats, i'm sure you'll get it fixed up soon enough

I also noticed with my window sticker that the motion spokes were only a
$50 option so why on earth would any one keep the snowflakes

Man it looks identical to the '96 that I had, the one the back window explode on!!! If you would have heard how loud that window was when it exploded!!! I think my heart skipped a few beats because I swore the whole car exploded!!! Something people need to start checking regularly on their Mark's is the condition of the wires going to the rear defroster, because I smelt smoke and when I looked backwards it just exploded. I was'nt running the defroster at all so they must have just grounded together or something! ??? Clueless on that but I know it scared me half to death!!! Actually jumped/rolled out of the car at the redlight.

Man it looks identical to the '96 that I had, the one the back window explode on!!! If you would have heard how loud that window was when it exploded!!! I think my heart skipped a few beats because I swore the whole car exploded!!! Something people need to start checking regularly on their Mark's is the condition of the wires going to the rear defroster, because I smelt smoke and when I looked backwards it just exploded. I was'nt running the defroster at all so they must have just grounded together or something! ??? Clueless on that but I know it scared me half to death!!! Actually jumped/rolled out of the car at the redlight.

Damn thats scary stuff, If mine would have exploded I would just assume it was from the kickers :dj: Lol

Damn thats scary stuff, If mine would have exploded I would just assume it was from the kickers :dj: Lol

Ive got two Memphis Mojo 15's that will be going in mine sometime down the road with two memphis mojo amps!!! Going to have to build the box inside the trunk though so it will be when everything else is done!!!

I also noticed with my window sticker that the motion spokes were only a
$50 option so why on earth would any one keep the snowflakes

so they can piss off who ever buys the car 15 years later

The only thing that pisses me off about them is they a a PITA to get the brake dust off of when youre cleaning them! But it would take a nice set of custom wheels to get me to change mine.

And look at the bright side with snowflakes you never have to worry about looking like youre going in the wrong direction. lol

Your an ass! haha, takeing up 3 spots in your apartment building for all your marks! thats awesome! No Town car? Just go ahead and drop that white one off at my house! :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back