I don't call...

oh and frogster, i've never owned or fired a m16 nor a full auto weapon, so maybe polymer might not be so great with full autos, but then again I'll never know :p

*microwave beeps*
munchstretchcouch2-1.gif

What may be improper terminology in one circle is proper in another.

It usually gets my goat when I hear people call them "magazines". It's not a weekly publication, it's a firearm part. Typically, I let it slide for the Potato-Potatoe reason.

In a firefight, you can call it a "gay ramrod", I don't really care as long as you know what I'm referring to and give me a loaded one to feed into my rifle so I can keep doing my job.

oh and frogster, i've never owned or fired a m16 nor a full auto weapon, so maybe polymer might not be so great with full autos, but then again I'll never know :p

Too bad you live in a state where such firearms are a pain to own. Next tome you're in my neck of the woods, we'll load up 5000 rounds and a couple of 900 RPM rifles and let you go experience the bore of full auto. And yes, it does get boring after a while.

Yes, because if there's 2 things that go together well, it's booze and loaded fully automatic weapons. :D

Honestly, I'm over full autos. There's a point where it just turns into one of those "eh... I suppose I'll use it if that's all you have". I've never been a believer in "spray and pray" to begin with. If it takes more than one shot to bring someone down, you're either using the wrong caliber, or you can't shoot.

I am so gonna burn through $60 worth of ammo when I get home tonight. :D

To bad thats only 4 clips. :(

rock-n-roll

Full auto is fun in the short term.
M40A1 and Barrett ae the real deal. Reach out and touch someone!
168 gr. sierra boat- tails and Ma deuce .50 cal make believers out of them all.

Members online

Back