I also added new TURBO exhaust tips this weekend!

I have not avoided questions. The dyno results are what they are.

Just remember, if your ever in Southern Arizona and you see an LS with spinning turbo exhaust tips and your in another LS that you will lose in any speed contest against such a car. I would imagine only Lou (Quick LS) would be in a position to beat the 2005 LS with the turbo tips.

Most BMW 5 series won't even mess with it when they hear the whine from the turbo tips. They kinda sound like a gear drive. All they see is those tips and they back off!

Ken Motz said:
Most BMW 5 series won't even mess with it when they hear the whine from the turbo tips. They kinda sound like a gear drive. All they see is those tips and they back off!
Now I haven't posted anything on this thread but that's the funniest sh!t I have ever heard!

This is a joke right? Using exhaust gasses to spin a fan would only be a blockage in the exhaust system. If the fan could be spun faster then what the speed of the exhaust is then it could suck exhaust out. However the fan is only spinning at the speed of the exhaust gasses, so how is pulling them out? I don't claim to be a know it all, I have just been told less obstructions in the exhaust are better. Maybe it gives a few more hp due to compinsating a lack of backpressure on some cars that it makes up for? I don't know. This reminds me alot of the "tornado" wich was a crock. I am not trying to be a jerk, but if I was driving my other car and I saw a car with exhaust fans on the mufflers I would try to race immediatly, same kind effect I get from chrome dual windshield washer blades. I know your ls is faster then mine I just don't quite understand this mod.
Eamonn

Ken Motz said:
\
Just remember, if your ever in Southern Arizona and you see an LS with spinning turbo exhaust tips and your in another LS that you will lose in any speed contest against such a car. I would imagine only Lou (Quick LS) would be in a position to beat the 2005 LS with the turbo tips.

didnt you hear me earlier when i said i am gonna crush them, and give you a proper spanking? and anyway you better have more than just those rediculous things on an 05 to contest any ls with intake and exaust (mods with purpose).

Now, if you installed THIS in front of the spinning, copter thingees, you would really have something. Kind of like driving a turbocharged helicopter. Way, way, way cool.

turbosound.jpg

That has to be the best thread that I have ever read! Not only is it stupid, it's very entertaining. HAHA:invasion:

Jeez Mr. Motz, you just keep shooting yourself in the foot. Considering Mr. Garrison's getting involved here, I think you should rethink your strategy ... and I quote:
Ken Motz said:
I'm going to ask Ken Garrison to start stocking these turbo tips and grounding kits as a package. Then you guys can try it for yourself.
Send me a set spinners! I've no problem with you wasting your money on me. Besides, my son could use some helicopter blades for his Lego set.

Ken Motz said:
I have not avoided questions.
Yes you have. (see next paragraph)

Ken Motz said:
The dyno results are what they are.
So, what are they?? I have asked you repeatedly if the dyno chart you've shown here is of your LS or of any LS for that matter. I also have yet to have an answer on the "ricers" and 50 HP gain matter. I know there was more, but I'm getting so lost in the pile of doo-doo you've posted that I can't remember due to the enormous stench.

Ken Motz said:
Well, hopefully you're not condoning illegal activity. But you're right ... I'd lose ... due to inability to control my car during a spastic laughing seizure.

Ken Motz said:
You mean the whine from your own mouth when you realize it was an M5 and you seriously wasted your money? Trust me, they'll back off alright ... stupidity can run rampant and I'm sure they know it's catching.

Lead Foot said:
Jeez Mr. Motz, you just keep shooting yourself in the foot. Considering Mr. Garrison's getting involved here, I think you should rethink your strategy ... and I quote: Send me a set spinners! I've no problem with you wasting your money on me. Besides, my son could use some helicopter blades for his Lego set.

Yes you have. (see next paragraph)

So, what are they?? I have asked you repeatedly if the dyno chart you've shown here is of your LS or of any LS for that matter. I also have yet to have an answer on the "ricers" and 50 HP gain matter. I know there was more, but I'm getting so lost in the pile of doo-doo you've posted that I can't remember due to the enormous stench.

Well, hopefully you're not condoning illegal activity. But you're right ... I'd lose ... due to inability to control my car during a spastic laughing seizure.

You mean the whine from your own mouth when you realize it was an M5 and you seriously wasted your money? Trust me, they'll back off alright ... stupidity can run rampant and I'm sure they know it's catching.

Man I'm REALLY starting to worry about you lead_foot. this guy's OBVIOUSLY having some fun here and you keep doing these lengthy rebuttal psts. I'm starting to hope YOU'RE joking:) And if you are you guys should both be politicians...or on BOD for public companies.

beaups said:
Man I'm REALLY starting to worry about you lead_foot. this guy's OBVIOUSLY having some fun here and you keep doing these lengthy rebuttal psts. I'm starting to hope YOU'RE joking:) And if you are you guys should both be politicians...or on BOD for public companies.

:lol: Nah, don't worry about me. I'm just trying to offer some assistance and support for the sane. ;) When I start typing in all caps, then send the men in the white jackets over!

How old is this thread??

I can't stop laughing.. It gets better and better each time i review it. WOW..... please end this madness!!! :runaway:

MonsterMark said:
Now, if you installed THIS in front of the spinning, copter thingees, you would really have something. Kind of like driving a turbocharged helicopter. Way, way, way cool.
LMFAO dont forget the black box with horn under the hood to make it sound like a blow off valve too......COULDNT find any pictures.....these things cant make a vacum in the pipe because one it doesnt seal against the pipe....its like a pin-wheel there is no air being sucked from behind you pushing your bike when you hold them out when riding.......It just spins because of the air moving it.....Why didnt you just buy the electric turbo for under the hood also .......

LOL Or If You Just Cant Afford A Real Turbo Buy This!!!!!LFMAO LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys just don'd get it? The turbo exhaust tip is REAL. And its legitimate. Here is a picture of a 800/hp 911 with twin spinning exhaust turbo tips and since it has no catalytic converters the spinning exhaust tip/fans are pulling raw fuel out of the motor (so much vacuum) that flames shoot out! The article on this Porche 911 in last months Road and Track (you can read the article online) state that the turbo exhaust tips pulled SO MUCH VACUUM that they burnt the paint off the back bumper because raw fuel was being pulled out of the combustion chambers!! How can you guys argue with an article in Road and Track!
porsh%20flaming.jpg

Ken Motz said:
You guys just don'd get it? The turbo exhaust tip is REAL. And its legitimate. Here is a picture of a 800/hp 911 with twin spinning exhaust turbo tips and since it has no catalytic converters the spinning exhaust tip/fans are pulling raw fuel out of the motor (so much vacuum) that flames shoot out! The article on this Porche 911 in last months Road and Track (you can read the article online) state that the turbo exhaust tips pulled SO MUCH VACUUM that they burnt the paint off the back bumper because raw fuel was being pulled out of the combustion chambers!! How can you guys argue with an article in Road and Track!
porsh%20flaming.jpg

:lol: Now you're just a freakin' idiot! :lol: That image was taken from www.flamethrowers.com.au ... not R&T. The Porsche is set up with a flamethrower kit ... DUH!!! You're not fooling anyone; Ken (Motz), are you an 8 year old with nothing better to do? Why not post the link to the article as you state "on-line". ... or maybe just evade these questions too, eh?

Ken Motz said:
porsh%20flaming.jpg
Ken, I think you have had your fun.

If any of you guys want to buy them, here is a source....
http://www.spiralmax.com/tet.htm
http://www.shoplaser.com/
And here is an article on 'em.
http://gadgets.autoblog.com/entry/1234000520062511/

SO NOBODY IS CONFUSED...THIS THREAD IS A JOKE. BLING, BLING FOR THE RICER CROWD.

Quoting Chris Rock..."They spinnin' nigga! They spinnin'!!!"

And Bubb Rubb likes 'em too!

bubbrubb14.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats funny is that all had to be said haha

**head bangs for ken motz!:headbang:

Besides... shouldn't this have been moderated into the Anything Goes by now? haha

Thats it! I'm convinced with the Porsche pics! ***gets out the used pop cans, pie tins, scissors, duct tape and bandaids.***

I'll let everyone know how my 500 rwhp TurboPinwheel LS goes! Im gonna make mine 10" around (pie tins) instead of just 2" or 3" around!

I should be able to beat a Lamborghini then, right!? :shifty: ;) :D

After comming into this thread late.... and knowing a little bit about how an internal combustion engine works.... HAHAHHAHAHHA

ok.. the main claim is it 'sucks' the exhaust from the cylinders.... ok.. put a vacuum/pressure gauge into the exhaust system, probably infront of the 1st cats... and see if it does ANYTHING to the pressure in the exhaust system..

Ok, this may have already been said, but I did skip page 2 of the thread!

test with and without the helicopter dealies....

post the results...
it oughtta be a jolly good laugh

It was funny that the THREAD got over 1000 views and was the most popular thread on the site for two days! Also, some cool debate over physics and quantum mechanics by many site regulars......all over a pin wheel!

All in good fun! Thanks guys!

My goal was to get more replies/views than Lou's (Quick LS) supercharger progress thread......I came pretty close!

I was actually beleiving they (the pinwheel tips) made power MYSELF for a while!

Members online

No members online now.
Back