How much money would it take for you to sell your mark as it sits.

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i would have to have atleast 6k to give my baby away. Unrealistic, yes..But it is what it is.

I have so much more than money invested in my car(s) but as they say, everything has a price. :D

I suppose if some fool would have ohhh, say at least $15,000 cash, I may consider signing the title over for the '93 (while in a drunken stupor). :p

The '96 could be had for probably half that, LOL. :D

$3000 which includes mods in sig and 10K on a rebuilt tranny (87K miles on car).

You want my 93 or my 94 ... too bad .. you'd have to give me enough money to make me want to sell.

$3000 would be nice money to talk about but you can go buy another car with it. I know my Marks and they are mine until they die...

I would have to say $4000 and thats with me putting the stock head unit back in. I would think less sept when I had it on the lift replacing the oil cooler gasket all the mechanics where in awe at how the underside of my Mark looks like it came off the showroom floor :D

Thing looked perfect underneath like my 96' did so I don't know if I could replace it easily?

1 million dollars:D

dr-evil.jpg

Members online

Back