How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I kept seeing "Biden and Obama Dislike Each Other" and similar snippets popping up in my news feed with Rightwing news outlets, so I thought to myself, did something happen with Mike Pence and they're deflecting again?

Quick search: "Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he "cannot in good conscience" endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, a stunning repudiation of his former running mate and the president he served with." -CNN

LoL at Mike Pence for finally finding the pieces of his spine 3+ years later and not endorsing the man who tried to have him murdered.

Imagine being such a piece of worthless garbage that your own former Vice President won't endorse you :)
Well now you are seeing a good example of "strong Christian values".

It's called a conscience.

A long shot... with severing ties with Trump... Pence may run. I'd vote for Pence.

Well now you are seeing a good example of "strong Christian values".

It's called a conscience.

A long shot... with severing ties with Trump... Pence may run. I'd vote for Pence.

Yeah, it only took Pence a measly 3+ year so find those "strong Christian values" and his conscience. But who's counting.

Pence won't run 3rd party, he knows his place. I'd give him credit if he did, but he won't.

Pence is a Godly man, with good clean character. But sometimes a man finds himself in a position, faced with different choices than expected.

You're too young and cocky/arrogant to understand that.

Pence is a Godly man, with good clean character. But sometimes a man finds himself in a position, faced with different choices than expected.

You're too young and cocky/arrogant to understand that.

So "godly" he stumped for Trump for 4 years and then took 3+ years to finally call out Trump, coincidentally when its politically safe for him to do so. So brave, so "godly".

But still, I do applaud Pence on some small level for doing so. Unlike so many other deplorable Rightist who called out Trump after Jan 6th and are now backing him again. McConnell, McCarthy, Cruz, Graham etc.

LoL, I'm probably older than you, kiddo. Definitely more mature.

Well... I hope you find yourself in the same position someday.

Maybe then you will understand.

For starters, I would never attach myself to a well known conman. Pence knew exactly who Trump was and what he was signing up for in 2016. Exactly.

False. You're projecting your fear again.

You're a fair-weather Trumper. When Trump is perceived to be on top, you're all in team Trump, "Go MAGA Go!", when Trump is perceived to be down, you're all "Well, I was never really a Trumper...". LoL.

Trump says Jews who vote for Democrats 'hate Israel' and their religion

Former President Donald Trump on Monday charged that Jews who vote for Democrats “hate Israel” and hate “their religion,” igniting a firestorm of criticism from the White House and Jewish leaders. -snip

More antisemitism and bigotry out of Trump. Republicans as usual will largely break into groups that will either double-down on what Trump said, try to spin it into something else or defend it by hand-waving it away as nothing much. Only a very small minority will call him out on it.

Not the first time Trump has done this, won't be the last: Trump’s long history of trafficking in antisemitic tropes

I'm glad Biden has come out an immediately attacked Trump over this: White House, Biden campaign bash Trump remark about Jewish people voting for Democrats

Last edited:
^And while Republicans are busy defending Trump's newest antisemitic commentary, this happened:

Ex-Trump Ally Deals Massive Blow to Biden Impeachment Inquiry

An ex-associate of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday pushed back on what he characterized as false claims made by former President Donald Trump about the Biden family.

Lev Parnas, who worked with Giuliani when former attorney for Trump attempted to find information on the Bidens, made the comments during a House Oversight Committee hearing in the GOP-led impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden

"The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and various co-horts of individuals in government and media positions,"
Parnas said during his opening statement. "They created falsehoods to serve their own interests knowing it would undermine the strength of our nation."

He added:
"The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents." -snip

Oh Republicans, you're always in bed with Russia/Putin and pushing his dirty work.

While Republicans are still busy defending Trump's newest antisemitic commentary, this happened on Fox News:

Fox News cuts off Lev Parnas when he admits Russia is behind Biden smears

Fox News is essentially Russian (Putin) State News, has been for a long time.

Last edited:

House passes $1.2tn spending bill; Marjorie Taylor Greene moves to oust House speaker over government funding

The House has approved a $1.2tn government funding bill that will prevent a partial shutdown, with 286 votes in favor against 134 opposed.

The Senate is expected to vote on the bill later today, and Joe Biden has said he will sign it
. - snip

Seems a minority of Republicans were forced to reluctantly do their jobs and what's best for America by siding with Democrats. Still good news for the country, Rightist are of course upset.

MGT filing a motion to remove Speaker Mike Johnson just shows how fractured and divided Republicans are. They can't even govern themselves. What clowns.

Last edited:
While 04_Sport_LS is busy hiding away from Trump's repeated antisemitic commentary, because if you pretend it didn't happen, then it didn't, this happened today:

Senator Murkowski Won’t Vote for Trump and Declines Ruling Out Leaving the G.O.P.

Senator Lisa Murkowski, Republican of Alaska, said in an interview released on Sunday that she would not vote for former President Donald J. Trump. She also did not rule out the possibility of leaving the Republican Party. -snip

It's very telling that you can almost count on one hand the number of truly normal Republicans left in the GOP now. The sold their souls to Trump in 2016 and the vast majority never looked back; they've been imploding ever since.

If you speak out against Trump like Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney did, the cult of Trump consumes you. I suspect Murkowski will suffer the same fate for this latest sleight.

Yeah... that why Biden is letting (mostly Jewish) Ukraine get slaughtered by Putin.

You are a fake Jew Dude.
I see you're still pretending Trump's newest antisemitic commentary didn't happen, while spinning the lie that Biden has abandoned Ukraine.

Reality: Biden has given upwards of 75billion towards Ukraine's repulsion of the Russian invaders. "The Joe Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed about $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine, which includes humanitarian, financial, and military support"

Ukraine isn't "mostly Jewish", you must have heard that on one of your Far-Right outlets (maybe StormFront?). Reality: About 85% of Ukrainians identify with some form of Christianity. So another weird lie.

Reality: Many Republicans are the one who keep trying to cut aid to Ukraine, by blocking bills.

Last edited:
Some more facts for Rightist to ignore, where 1984 and the Reagan years are seen as the "golden era" by Republicans:

1711342727388.png

URL][img]

Last edited:
Some more facts for Rightist to ignore, where 1984 and the Reagan years are seen as the "golden era" by Republicans:

View attachment 828578650

URL][img]
Yeah... that's a real close comparison. (20 year spread) :rolleyes:.

You forget (if you were even born yet) due to the effects of the Carter admin. Carter left us with the weakest economy in a long time. Regan had to clean up Carter's mess.

(That includes the Iran hostage crisis.) dmbfck

I'll remind you again... a Republican president (not Democrat) resolved the Iran hostage crisis... right after Carter left office.

You probably didn't even have peach fuzz on your nuts back then. :D

Actually... your red part of the spreadsheet more accurately portrays the economy of the Carter admin.

I'll let you slide on the inaccurate "apples to oranges" comparison.

You tried ....

Last edited:
People couldn't buy a job in the 70's to 80's... And truthfully... there were no jobs to be found.

Thanks for the reminder of how a crappy Democratic president failed the American people.

Maybe that's why I don't like Biden. He reminds me too much of Carter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back