How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20240317-192621.png

I'm not defending Trump... even though it looks that way to you.

Biden is the one that created/allowed the influx of migrants "en mass".... with open borders that let anybody through.

Again... Musk documented most of that.
You are defending Trump's horrible policies where children were purposely separated from their parents via nonsense and deflection.

Wrong: Biden’s Supposed “Open-Border Policy” Does Not Exist

Elon Musk's border stunt was just that, a stunt. Staged from start to finish, anyone with even half a brain saw that. Elon Musk is also an open Anti-Semite, no wonder you love him: Musk endorses tweet claiming Jews stoke hatred of white people as ‘the actual truth’

You just don't like the negative publicity Musk gave Biden from doing little at the border.

I wonder what happened to all those border wall parts that were sold for scrap a year or so ago.

You just don't like the negative publicity Musk gave Biden from doing little at the border.

I wonder what happened to all those border wall parts that were sold for scrap a year or so ago.

Elon Musk's staged nonsense at the border while wearing his cowboy hat backwards only fooled people like you.

Trump's already talking about "a blood bath" if he loses again. His zealots will attack again.

Of course the Far-Right news and his talking head apologist are doing their standard "Trump didn't say what you heard him say and Trump didn't mean what he said!" spins they've done since 2016.

I kept seeing "Biden and Obama Dislike Each Other" and similar snippets popping up in my news feed with Rightwing news outlets, so I thought to myself, did something happen with Mike Pence and they're deflecting again?

Quick search: "Former Vice President Mike Pence on Friday said he "cannot in good conscience" endorse presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, a stunning repudiation of his former running mate and the president he served with." -CNN

LoL at Mike Pence for finally finding the pieces of his spine 3+ years later and not endorsing the man who tried to have him murdered.

Imagine being such a piece of worthless garbage that your own former Vice President won't endorse you :)

Last edited:
Trump now feels that Tik Tok shouldn't be banned, likely because a Chinese billionaire who has a massive stake in Tik Tok's parent company gave Trump a donation. Is that "sucking on China's teet"?

I've never used Tik Tok, never will, but it shouldn't be banned. People should be allowed to use it at their own risk, just have warning disclaimers like we do with other products now.
@04_Sport_LS

You dodged this, is Trump "sucking on China's teet" with his pro Tik Tok views now?

I have a feeling you're pro Tik Tok now as well, yes, yes, just a weird coincidence.

I have a feeling you're pro Tik Tok now as well, yes, yes, just a weird coincidence.
LOL... Never used Tic Tok... never will. I don't even open anything from Tic Tok, that people send me.

See... I don't want to have my mind warped like yours is. I think Tic Toc is why your are obsessed with Trump... because you just mentioned him above (Again).

Truthfully... there's a part of me that wants Trump to win... just to watch you have a total meltdown on this forum.

And today is election day.

Time to get rid of some of the useless "career" dummycrats that do nothing important.

Point is... Tic Toc should have been banned a long time ago.

But you still miss the bigger picture. Tic Tok is "small potatoes" compared to what China is actually doing under our noses.

Cool. You still dodged the question again.

Trump doing a 180* and completely reversing himself on TikTok, is that "sucking on China's teet", as you say?

Cool. You still dodged the question.

Trump doing a 180* and completely reversing himself on TikTok, is that "sucking on China's teet", as you say?
No different than Biden... But who's in charge of this country ATM???

Doesn't matter because Biden and Trump are saying the same thing about TT and China.

In the mean time... you continue to try to "lock horns" with me over something I am not trying to debate with you about... Because I don't give a shit about TT.

Let the next president deal with it!!! Again I don't care about Tik Tok.

Never have.

Last edited:
No different than Biden... But who's in charge of this country ATM???

Doesn't matter because Biden and Trump are saying the same thing about TT and China.

In the mean time... you continue to try to "lock horns" with me over something I am not trying to debate with you about... Because I don't give a shit about TT.

Let the next president deal with it!!! Again I don't care about Tik Tok.

Never have.

That's different than your previous position over TikTok as shown in your recent post below:

1710866307482.png

Members online

Back