How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Yeah... that's a real close comparison. (20 year spread) :rolleyes:.

You forget (if you were even born yet) due to the effects of the Carter admin. Carter left us with the weakest economy in a long time. Regan had to clean up Carter's mess.

(That includes the Iran hostage crisis.) dmbfck

I'll remind you again... a Republican president (not Democrat) resolved the Iran hostage crisis... right after Carter left office.

You probably didn't even have peach fuzz on your nuts back then. :D

Actually... your red part of the spreadsheet more accurately portrays the economy of the Carter admin.

I'll let you slide on the inaccurate "apples to oranges" comparison.

You tried ....

If those Reagan numbers were 'golden era' good enough to give Reagan a second term, then Biden's even better numbers are good enough. Sauce for the goose.

How quickly you forget that the pandemic, supply chain issues, unemployment, job loses and Trump's complete and utter mismanagement left the country in a weakened and sad state and that was only four years ago... Biden's been playing clean up ever since.

Again, I am probably older than you are. So this angle of yours is just silly, but I will allow it.

Wrong. It's an apples to apples comparison, you just don't like the facts because they don't gel with your bias.

What you're letting slide is Trump's newest antisemitic commentary.

Last edited:
People couldn't buy a job in the 70's to 80's... And truthfully... there were no jobs to be found.

Thanks for the reminder of how a crappy Democratic president failed the American people.

Maybe that's why I don't like Biden. He reminds me too much of Carter.

Wrong. Trump's jobs record is the worst in US history since 1933, but you continue pretending these facts away:

1711487691876.png

Carter did better at jobs than Trump, H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush, you don't know your US history, or much of anything for that matter:

1711489451754.png

Last edited:
If those Reagan numbers were 'golden era' good enough to give Reagan a second term, then Biden's even better numbers are good enough. Sauce for the goose.

How quickly you forget that the pandemic, supply chain issues, unemployment, job loses and Trump's complete and utter mismanagement left the country in a weakened and sad state and that was only four years ago... Biden's been playing clean up ever since.

Again, I am probably older than you are. So this angle of yours is just silly, but I will allow it.

Wrong. It's an apples to apples comparison, you just don't like the facts because they don't gel with your bias.

What you're letting slide is Trump's newest antisemitic commentary.
All intentionally planned and done.

And while I'm at it... It was Reagan that stood his ground with Gorbachev, and made peace with Russia you dmbfck!!!

Biden and the left have no Idea what to do with Putin. The left has to be half scared out of their mind... knowing that a lunatic has his finger on the button.

And don't forget China too.
The left is in waaayy over it's head.

Last edited:
The pandemic was planned. Sorry you don't want to hear that... but it's the truth.

There was no "wet market", it was an intentional lab leak.

I've read papers from the NIH and Eco Health Alliance. It's all BS.

The whole pandemic was to control global population... because the "powers that be" are concerned about the global food supply running out.

Don't forget the "Gates vaccine" that sterilized India.

Do you wonder why "plant based food" is being manufactured now???

Veggie burgers??? Yuck.

There's a reason I raise chickens. :rolleyes: I have my own homestead. Gonna raise goats too (for milk).

And the deer are still plentiful around here. I could have shot 6 of them a couple months ago... but they are not "in season" at the present time.

Meanwhile... Biden can't even tie his own shoelaces without help.

It took Reagan a while before his mental faculties started failing.

So keep up with the injections... you only have a few months to go.

Last edited:
And as far as the ship that hit the FSK bridge... The Freighter was flying a Chinese flag. Idiot!!!

Why is Biden wanting to spend money to rebuild the bridge??? Make China pay for it, and call it terrorism!!!!!

Again!!! Why is Biden sucking on China's teet ?!?!?!

Last edited:
And any one can figure out your little (Reagan/Biden) "statistics chart" is extremely biased... not to mention a flat out falsehood, and inaccurate.

Time to leave "never, never land" ... and come back to reality.

You made 11 unhinged posts in a row to try and dodge that your posted categorically incorrect information again that I easily disproved with a couple of fact sheet graphs. Just weird.

Here are the facts again, let it soak in:

1711558374621.png

Last edited:
You made 11 unhinged posts in a row to try and dodge that your posted categorically incorrect information again that I easily disproved with a couple of fact sheet graphs. Just weird.

Here are the facts again, let it soak in:

View attachment 828578655
LOL...The only thing unhinged around here... is you. And again... I don't care about your insignificant chart.

Are you gonna answer my Apollo 13 question??? I guess I will let you have more time to think about the proper answer.

If by calling me unhinged... you mean I am making accurate and truthful statements about what I say to those watching/listening to this conversation, then thank you.

Do you wonder why "plant based food" is being manufactured now???

Veggie burgers??? Yuck.

There's a reason I raise chickens. :rolleyes: I have my own homestead. Gonna raise goats too (for milk).

And the deer are still plentiful around here. I could have shot 6 of them a couple months ago... but they are not "in season" at the present time.

Meanwhile... Biden can't even tie his own shoelaces without help.

It took Reagan a while before his mental faculties started failing.

So keep up with the injections... you only have a few months to go.

Wow, man. This was on weird and oddly funny rant. I'll touch back with bullet points:

-I am not a vegan or vegetarian

-The US alone destroys over 60 million tons of food every year to keep prices up, 2.5billion tons over the world. There is no real food shortages, just massive greed by the already most wealthy.

-What's going to be a problem regarding food in the coming decades is fresh water shortages due to climate change. Need water to grow crops and animals. Rightist can't grasp this basic concept.

-Biden sure didn't look 'sleepy' or 'brain dead' in his 2024 State of the Union address :)

-Reagan's faculties were somewhat waning going into his second term, more noticeable by the middle of his second term. Not that he was a brain dead drooling man.

-I will keep getting my yearly flu and covid shots, you keep praying that I die :)

-What's funny, anti-vaxxers used to be a smaller fringe group of mostly whack-job liberals, now they're a legion of mouthbreathing Rightist. How things change.

Last edited:
If by calling me unhinged... you mean I am making accurate and truthful statements about what I say to those watching/listening to this conversation, then thank you.

You claimed there were no jobs due to Jimmy Carter, while the facts tell us Jimmy Carter's admin added over 10 million jobs, so no, you were not accurate or truthful.

Here's the Presidential job's graph again for your viewing pleasures:
1711558319389.png

LOL...The only thing unhinged around here... is you. And again... I don't care about your insignificant chart.

Are you gonna answer my Apollo 13 question??? I guess I will let you have more time to think about the proper answer.

The good thing is the facts do not care about your feelings, they'll continue being facts regardless of what you choose to believe and ignore:

One more time for posterity's sake:
1711558545962.png

You claimed there were no jobs due to Jimmy Carter, while the facts tell us Jimmy Carter's
This just proves that you were most likely not born yet when Carter was president.

And yes...back when Carter was president... you couldn't buy a job... and housing interest rates were through the roof.
Screenshot_20240327-203736.png

So wrong again on your part

How do I know this??? Because my sister and brother in law (that moved out of Cali) were paying those 16% mortgage rates back during the Carter admin dmbfck!!!

How do I know this??? Because my sister and brother in law (that moved out of Cali) were paying those 16% mortgage rates back during the Carter admin dmbfck!!!

So now that your 'there were no jobs under Carter!' claim was shown to be a lie, you searched and searched until you found something that was bad under Carter, the interest rate. Good job. *applauds*

You could have just asked me, would have saved you hours of searching and sweating.

Members online

Back