How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Well hopefully the kids are not getting raped or molested (or getting sold into sex slavery), or being handed over to the cartel.

Might be the safest place for them at this point.

The safest place would have been with their parents where they belong, but instead they were separated by then Trump admin policy.

So do we ban Tik Tok... or keep sucking on China's teet???

Trump now feels that Tik Tok shouldn't be banned, likely because a Chinese billionaire who has a massive stake in Tik Tok's parent company gave Trump a donation. Is that "sucking on China's teet"?

I've never used Tik Tok, never will, but it shouldn't be banned. People should be allowed to use it at their own risk, just have warning disclaimers like we do with other products now.

Biden says Schumer made ‘good speech’ in breaking with Benjamin Netanyahu

President also condemns US surge in Islamophobia in comments that could portend broader shift in sentiment towards Gaza war

Joe Biden on Friday said Senator Chuck Schumer made “a good speech” that reflected many Americans’ concerns when he publicly broke with the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, over his handling of the war in Gaza. -snip

Israel deserves a better PM than that Far-Right criminal degenerate warmonger Netanyahu. Hopefully he's voted out and then brought up on his pending fraud, bribery and breech of trust charges: Only 15% of Israelis want Netanyahu to keep job after Gaza war, poll finds

Good lord, you'll go to any length to defend Trump's indefensible policies.
I'm not defending Trump... even though it looks that way to you.

Biden is the one that created/allowed the influx of migrants "en mass".... with open borders that let anybody through.

Again... Musk documented most of that.

Screenshot_20240316-083033.png

Meanwhile... there are bigger problems...

Doesn't matter much now... since the majority of oil refineries in this country are Chinese owned.

And the ones that are Chinese owned... are not Union friendly (Cenovus).

For a Biden thread... You sure talk more about Trump. Look back and see how many times I have mentioned his name. In fact... I have not been mentioning his name...

"He who shall not be named"... has been mentioned more by you... than me.

If by "infrastructure" you mean all the battery powered vehicles that couldn't charge during a bitter winter cold snap... Biden's infrastructure still needs work.

Hooray for gasoline powered vehicles and fossil fuels. :cool:
you mean the ones in chicago only because the chargers were down?
can't pump gas without power either. :rolleyes:

Israel has the right to defend themselves.

Or did you forget that Hamas denies the the right for Israel to exist??????
israel didn't exist very long ago in history.
christians created it by once again colonizing a nation.
middle east is a shithole of hate populated by "peaceful" religions.
and it's been at war for the 2000+ years since.

So would you be talking 1948... or 1967? Israel wasn't colonized. During the 6 day war, Israel recaptured Jerusalem... and the Gaza strip.

As for 2000 years, I think your math is a little off. Israel has been attacked for alot longer than that. You'd know that if you actually took the time to read the old Testament.

So yeah... hmm that means Israel didn't exist until A.D. 24??? Talk about bad math.

Take the time to read the (Biblical) books of Ezra and Nehemiah...and the Babylonian captivity.

Members online

No members online now.
Back