How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Good to hear. But a while back you were giving me a bunch of crap... until I told you I supported Jewish businesses.

Seems you are doing a "flip/flop" now... by agreeing to aid for the enemies of Israel.

Yet you voted for the guy who is a Putin fanboy, threw America under the bus on the world stage at Helsinki 20218 and wants to end all aid to Ukraine. Go figure.

No, that's just you being a dishonest coward. In reality, I support Israel's right to exist and defend herself, I think Hamas are terrorist who need to eradicated and I support the Palestinian civilians right to exist.

Biden delivered the state of the union, while blasting Republicans and their Trumpism to their rotten cores, watch for yourself:

And of course the Republican rebuttal to that fiery speech, watch for yourself:

Yet you voted for the guy who is a Putin fanboy, threw America under the bus on the world stage at Helsinki 20218 and wants to end all aid to Ukraine. Go figure.

No, that's just you being a dishonest coward. In reality, I support Israel's right to exist and defend herself, I think Hamas are terrorist who need to eradicated and I support the Palestinian civilians right to exist.
Good to hear that you support Israel. Had a little talk with my cousin last night. The following is what he had to say.

"Back to Biden. He needs Michigan to win, and Michigan has a large Muslim population that is mad at him for helping Israel, so..."

So it seems like Biden IS giving "comfort and aid" in an attempt to buy Muslim votes.

No shit Sherlock. It doesn't take a person with a PHD to figure that out.

In the mean time, inflation keeps "robbing" the common folk, as prices on everything go up.

The point you dodged: If you understand how tariffs work, why did you Trumpers all cheer when Trump said he would be imposing tariffs on China, Canada and Mexico to wage his "trade wars"?

Actually, inflation has been going down and down, it was 3.1 in January.

Good to hear that you support Israel. Had a little talk with my cousin last night. The following is what he had to say.

"Back to Biden. He needs Michigan to win, and Michigan has a large Muslim population that is mad at him for helping Israel, so..."

So it seems like Biden IS giving "comfort and aid" in an attempt to buy Muslim votes.

That's Trumper reality, which is different than normal reality.

Reality: The majority of Muslims in Michigan will still be voting for Biden in Nov, while they're not happy with his handling of Israel in this war, they still realize that if Trump (or any Republican) were in power, they would let Netanyahu do whatever he wanted, going completely unchecked and the Palestinian civilian body-count would be unchecked. eg Rob DeSantis said as much during one of the debates.

Screenshot_20240308-150500.png

False accusation. Biden is pandering to the Muslims (in Michigan). Trying to buy votes.

*sigh*

Repeat: Biden already has the majority of their votes come Nov as MI Muslims realize that the Far-Right monster Netanyahu would go completely unchecked with Trump back in power.

Israel has the right to defend themselves.

Or did you forget that Hamas denies the the right for Israel to exist??????

*sigh* Yes, I've said that before, in fact I said again just yesterday that Hamas are terrorist who need to wiped out, Israel has a right to exist and so do the Palestinian civilians hours before Biden delivered the same remarks in the SOTU address :)

Republicans never ending onslaught of making Biden out to be so dementia-ridden that he can't tie his own shoes, let alone string a sentence together, backfired yet again after he took a flame-thrower to everything Trumpism last night in his high-energy speech. Too funny.

The Republican rebuttal was one of the weirdest and low energy ones to date. Katie Britt came off as confused, emotional and not fully understanding what she was reading off of.

While Trump continues to forget who the current President is and that World War II already happened.

Last edited:
Republicans never ending onslaught of making Biden out to be so dementia-ridden that he can't tie his own shoes, let alone string a sentence together, backfired yet again after he took a flame-thrower to everything Trumpism last night in his high-energy speech. Too funny.

The Republican rebuttal was one of the weirdest and low energy ones to date. Katie Brit came off as confused, emotional not not fully understanding what she was reading off of.

While Trump continues to forget who the current President is and that World War II already happened.
Link please...

Members online

Back