How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Look up "Global Commodity".

Now we can discuss that the US should be oil independent, but that's not going to happen, unfortunately.

Last edited:
You don't seem to understand that crude oil is a Gobal Commodity and what that means. So let me assist you on how it works with some easy to read points:

https://www.factcheck.org/2022/07/u...eum-reserve-to-the-highest-bidding-companies/

The Biden administration is trying to increase the global supply of crude oil and reduce gasoline prices by tapping the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve – the federally owned stock of emergency crude oil. About 1 million barrels of crude oil from the reserve are being made available each day for sale to the highest bidding company. -snip

However, because the price of gasoline depends largely on the cost of crude oil, which is mostly based on global supply and demand, experts told us that oil sold from the reserve does not need to stay in the U.S. to bring down gasoline prices. -snip

And since Congress lifted a nearly 40-year ban on most U.S. crude oil exports in 2015, the Department of Energy, which maintains the stockpile, cannot dictate whether companies can export oil purchased from the petroleum reserve, -snip

“Whether it stays in the United States or goes somewhere else is less important than does it succeed in changing the global balance of supply and demand, because that’s what drives the price,” -snip

If Biden hadn't tapped into the reserves, gas prices would have been higher and you would have cried then. Always crying, no matter what.

Believe me... I know how it works. In fact, I'm working on a refinery right now. I'd take pics, but we are not allowed.

LoL. That's a different story than the one you posted on post 1,833 and changed it to read "Stellantis fired more than 1,000", here is the story again: 'It's very depressing': Stellantis fires 341 temp workers at Toledo Assembly Complex

341 temp jobs lost is not "over 1,000". I don't care what "alt facts" you use, Trumper.

Anyone can go your post 1,833 above and see what you did. Not on my watch.

You posted "Stellantis fired more than 1,000", I found the story and it reads as "341 temporary jobs". Link again: 'It's very depressing': Stellantis fires 341 temp workers at Toledo Assembly Complex

You altered the story to make it seem much worse due to your Biden Derangement Syndrome. It's all above in the link to the story I posted.

Not on my watch, Trumper.
Did not alter it.

Here again...

1500 UAW Members at Allison Transmission in Indianapolis Gear Up for First Major US Strike of 2024 - UAW | United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America

Bite me.
Screenshot_20240306-142443.png

Believe me... I know how it works. In fact, I'm working on a refinery right now. I'd take pics, but we are not allowed.

I don't think doing repair work on a refinery automatically means you know how the global oil market works. But okay.

Your attack on Biden over unleashing reserves to lower prices seems like you don't.

Our "buddy" Saudi Arabia in turn cut their flow of oil to keep prices up. Piece of shit country.

I don't think doing repair work on a refinery automatically means you know how the global oil market works. But okay.

Your attack on Biden over unleashing reserves to lower prices seems like you don't.

Our "buddy" Saudi Arabia in turn cut their flow of oil to keep prices up. Piece of shit country.
It's becoming obvious to me... that Biden doesn't know how to fight and economic war

It's becoming obvious to me... that Biden doesn't know how to fight and economic war

Price at the pump still dropped due to the reserves being released, just not as much as it could have if the KSA didn't pull their move.

Now Trump and his absolutely disastrous to us Americans "trade wars" does not know what the hell he's doing: More pain than gain: How the US-China trade war hurt America | Brookings

Trumpers also don't know how tariffs work (the consumers ends up with the cost, yw), because they all cheered when Trump brought that up as a solution. Morons.

Last edited:
You're just upset because it makes Biden look bad

They have the right to do that if they want. (unfortunately)

So Putin, Xi, Saudi... and other countries "put the screws"to the USA.

Maybe they are trying to send a message to Biden. ;)

Didn't say that... but I thought Biden was a big supporter of Unions.

I guess the working class is finding out differently.

Biden is a HUGE supporter of unions, has a very long history of it and was the first POTUS to ever join a picket line :)

Again, those were 341 "temporary" jobs. Meaning they were going to be laid off at one point or another. You keep ignoring that inconvenient-for-you fact, Trumper.

You're just upset because it makes Biden look bad

They have the right to do that if they want. (unfortunately)

So Putin, Xi, Saudi... and other countries "put the screws"to the USA.

Maybe they are trying to send a message to Biden. ;)

Actually, I was irked because I like even lower gas prices. So yeah, f**k the KSA.

The fact you're happy about it because you perceive it made Biden look bad is your Biden Derangement Syndrome flaring up again.

Keep simping for dictators, Trumper.

Biden is a HUGE supporter of unions, has a very long history of it and was the first POTUS to ever join a picket line :)

Again, those were 341 "temporary" jobs. Meaning they were going to be laid off at one point or another. You keep ignoring that inconvenient-for-you fact, Trumper.
You are delusional or blind.

1000 temporary workers. Notice... 1000 temporary workers Screenshot_20240306-142443.png

Actually, I was irked because I like even lower gas prices. So yeah, f**k the KSA.

The fact you're happy about it because you perceive it made Biden look bad is your Biden Derangement Syndrome flaring up again.

Keep simping for dictators, Trumper.
False... it's actually putting $$$ in my pocket... to the tune of 2 grand a week :p take home.

You are the only one here, that is deranged.

And notice that the Toledo article said 300 jobs lost at Toledo jeep...

And ANOTHER 1000 jobs lost at Stellantis.

Keep up your denial... It's working well for you.:rolleyes:

Do you understand what "temporary part-time workers" are? Repeat: They were going to lose those jobs regardless, because they were not permanent jobs.

Your Biden Derangement Syndrome is flaring up extra hard today. Extra, extra hard.

From your article:

1709762243312.png

Last edited:
Do you understand what "temporary part-time workers" are? Repeat: They were going to lose those jobs regardless, because they were not permanent jobs.

Your Biden Derangement Syndrome is flaring up extra hard today. Extra, extra hard.

From your article:

View attachment 828578586
Tell that to those people that lost those jobs.

Keep speaking with a "forked tongue". You are showing your true self.

You feign concern... while at the same time say... "Oh well."

And those temporary jobs, could have turned into full time jobs.

The fact they didn't... is an economic indicator.

I smell a recession... despite who becomes president

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back