How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Agreed.

But in this case the "innocents" would be members of my own family... and I would use force in defense of their lives.

My point was that you can't go blasting bullets that end up killing your innocent neighbors, while defending your home from people trying to murder you. There is a line.

Last edited:
My point was that you can go blasting bullets that end up killing your innocent neighbors, while defending your home from people trying to murder you. There is a line.
Yeah... no need for that where I live. The houses are a football field apart. One handgun will suffice.

I usually use that to scare away the coyotes that get near my chicken coop.

Although one time there was a badger. I kept my distance...

Yeah... no need for that where I live. The houses are a football field apart. One handgun will suffice.

I usually use that to scare away the coyotes that get near my chicken coop.

Although one time there was a badger. I kept my distance...

Well, sure, but not the point.

Which has nothing to do with doing the right thing in providing food, water and medicine to the needy.
You seem to forget that Jesus never got involved with politics or "Worldly" affairs.

He was trying to show all of us, how to "get along".

Obviously... there were other reasons too.

You seem to forget that Jesus never got involved with politics or "Worldly" affairs.

He was trying to show all of us, how to "get along".

Obviously... there were other reasons too.

Yet Jesus would provide food, water and medicines to those in need like we're doing with the Palestinian civilians. What you said was aiding Israel's enemies...

Tsk tsk.

Yet Jesus would provide food, water and medicines to those in need like we're doing with the Palestinian civilians. What you said was aiding Israel's enemies...

Tsk tsk.
The only time Jesus did anything "medicinal" was when he spat in the dirt and made a salve for the blind man.

But then of course the Pharisees and Sadducees accused Jesus of "working on the Sabbath. :rolleyes:

The only time Jesus did anything "medicinal" was when he spat in the dirt and made a salve for the blind man.

But then of course the Pharisees and Sadducees accused Jesus of "working on the Sabbath. :rolleyes:

The bible has multiple instances of Jesus healing people...

But my point which you seem to want to willfully miss is that providing food, water and medicine to those in need, like the Palestinian civilians are, is the right thing to do.

The bible has multiple instances of Jesus healing people...

But my point which you seem to want to willfully miss is that providing food, water and medicine to those in need, like the Palestinian civilians are, is the right thing to do.
Well again... Jesus never got involved with politics, and to the best of my knowledge... there was no "Hamas" back when Jesus walked the earth.

Rome was in control... if you remember. A dictatorship/autocracy.

Last edited:
My point was that you can't go blasting bullets that end up killing your innocent neighbors, while defending your home from people trying to murder you. There is a line.
I got to thinking about this... and your comment is lame.

Your comment is based on ignorance, because you have no knowledge of the facts, or any part of the fictitious scenario you supposed.

Your first mistake is thinking that I would go "Rambo".

You assume too much, while being ignorant.

I got to thinking about this... and your comment is lame.

Your comment is based on ignorance, because you have no knowledge of the facts, or any part of the fictitious scenario you supposed.

Your first mistake is thinking that I would go "Rambo".

You assume too much, while being ignorant.

This is because you can't grasp that I was making an analogy about Israel rights to defend herself and what I said has nothing with you "going Rambo". You failed to see the analogy and the bigger picture, which you often do.

Last edited:

Sex trafficking survivor slams Britt for inaccurate story in SOTU response

Karla Jacinto Romero, the woman whose story Sen. Katie Britt appeared to have shared in the Republican response to the State of the Union last week, slammed the Alabama senator for inaccurately using her story to highlight Joe Biden’s immigration policies. -snip

During the Republican response to the State of the Union on Thursday, Britt told a graphic story involving sex trafficking and rape to criticize Biden’s immigration policies.

“When I first took office, I did something different. I traveled to the Del Rio sector of Texas, where I spoke to a woman who shared her story with me. She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at age 12,” Britt said. “President Biden’s border crisis is a disgrace. It’s despicable. And it’s almost entirely preventable.” -snip

An independent reporter later revealed in a TikTok video that the woman in question was Romero, who met with Britt and two other senators in January 2023. The story Britt was referencing occurred during President George W. Bush’s administration, when Biden was still a senator. Romero testified before Congress back in 2015 about her experiences a decade earlier with sex trafficking in Mexico. -snip

Oh Trumpers...

Typical Rightist dishonesty tactics, while using a real victim of sex traffic as a bludgeoning tool for political gains. Deplorables.

This is because you can't grasp that I was making an analogy about Israel rights to defend herself and what I said has nothing with you "going Rambo". You failed to see the analogy and the bigger picture, which you often do.
Well it was a piss poor analogy. Even though it made sense in your mind.

If you recall... you have made other remarks to me about gun control.

Next time a little clarity would be appreciated.

Well it was a piss poor analogy. Even though it made sense in your mind.

If you recall... you have made other remarks to me about gun control.

Next time a little clarity would be appreciated.

Wrong, it was a perfect analogy, as Israel has a 100% right to defend herself and her people, but racking up a innocent civilian body count is also not acceptable. Two things can be correct at the same time. YW.

Wrong again, in anyone's mind that is capable of following a very straight forward analogy.

Last edited:
Biden budget proposal would raise taxes on large corporations, lower deficit over 10 years

President Biden will unveil his budget proposal for the coming fiscal year Monday, calling for tax increases for large corporations, and for billionaires to pay a minimum 25 percent tax rate.

The president’s budget proposal for fiscal 2025 would reduce the federal deficit by about $3 trillion over a 10-year period, the White House said, largely by raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans and businesses. The budget would also crack down on corporate profit sharing. -snip

Having the wealthiest people like billionaires and mega corporations pay an almost fair share of their taxes? Of course Republicans are against it, they're bought and paid for by these people and companies.

Here comes that "trickle down economy" nonsense we all know doesn't work, as the wealthy just end up keeping most of the extra profits they earned when you give them tax breaks, like Trump did in 2017 with his massive tax break to the wealthiest people: The 2017 Trump Tax Law Was Skewed to the Rich, Expensive, and Failed to Deliver on Its Promises

Sex trafficking survivor slams Britt for inaccurate story in SOTU response

Karla Jacinto Romero, the woman whose story Sen. Katie Britt appeared to have shared in the Republican response to the State of the Union last week, slammed the Alabama senator for inaccurately using her story to highlight Joe Biden’s immigration policies. -snip

During the Republican response to the State of the Union on Thursday, Britt told a graphic story involving sex trafficking and rape to criticize Biden’s immigration policies.

“When I first took office, I did something different. I traveled to the Del Rio sector of Texas, where I spoke to a woman who shared her story with me. She had been sex trafficked by the cartels starting at age 12,” Britt said. “President Biden’s border crisis is a disgrace. It’s despicable. And it’s almost entirely preventable.” -snip

An independent reporter later revealed in a TikTok video that the woman in question was Romero, who met with Britt and two other senators in January 2023. The story Britt was referencing occurred during President George W. Bush’s administration, when Biden was still a senator. Romero testified before Congress back in 2015 about her experiences a decade earlier with sex trafficking in Mexico. -snip

Oh Trumpers...

Typical Rightist dishonesty tactics, while using a real victim of sex traffic as a bludgeoning tool for political gains. Deplorables.

Update: Rightist Katie Britt's deplorable lies go even further, turns out the sex trafficking account not only happened when Bush was in office, it happened in Mexico, not America. So this horrible incident literally had nothing to do with Biden's policies, as Britt claimed. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Republican Katie Britt, like the rest of the deplorables, also still supports Donald Trump, a man who was found liable of sexual assault in a jury of his peers and has over 30 sexual misconduct allegations going back decades. So she doesn't really care about sex trafficking.

Last edited:
"Are you better off now than you were four years ago?" -Ronald Reagan

Absolutely better off, as four years ago I was on lock down, wearing a mask when I had to go out and paying $3.00 for a single roll of toilet paper on Amazon because of shortages, among other price hikes. Restaurants, theaters and most service industry related business were closed, couldn't get haircut. Massive layoffs were happening across multiple employment sectors, people couldn't afford to pay their rent, let alone bills and food bills. The list of Trump era horrors goes on.

Last edited:
Update: Rightist Katie Britt's deplorable lies go even further, turns out the sex trafficking account not only happened when Bush was in office, it happened in Mexico, not America. So this horrible incident literally had nothing to do with Biden's policies, as Britt claimed. Lies. Lies. Lies.

Republican Katie Britt, like the rest of the deplorables, also still supports Donald Trump, a man who was found liable of sexual assault in a jury of his peers and has over 30 sexual misconduct allegations going back decades. So she doesn't really care about sex trafficking.
Thanks for reminding me that a great number of children were sold into sex slavery, as the flood of migrants came into this country... along with members of the cartel.

Do we need to go back to some of Bubba 14's comments to relive those moments (documented by Musk)?

My what a short memory you have.

Oh I see... If it fits your narrative, you are fine with it. If it doesn't... then it's "the other sides fault".

Screenshot_20240313-100907.png

Members online

No members online now.
Back