Here's a preview guys!

Pic Update

Hey guys just got this pic this morning from my painter. He's getting her ready for pickup. I tell you this dude is a perfectionist. I was suppose to pick it up today but who wanted to do something else. The tuxedo black looks dam good I must say.

Painted 1.jpg

Looking very sexy. Better photoshoot the hell outta it when you get it.

Oh trust me guys, I'm going to put this Cannon Rebel T3i to work when I get her back.

Dat looks so purdy!!!!!:lol:

Looks amazing. Can't wait to see some more shots.:cool:

Hey guys just got this pic this morning from my painter. He's getting her ready for pickup. I tell you this dude is a perfectionist. I was suppose to pick it up today but who wanted to do something else. The tuxedo black looks dam good I must say.

Looks awesome.....although, I'm biased! :D

IMAG1330.jpg

Update: Going to get my baby tomorrow. He wanted me come get it today but it was raining and he forgot to put the lip spoiler on it. It's been worth the wait. Here's a few pics he sent from the shop.

Painted 2.jpg

Painted 1.jpg

painted 3.jpg

painted 4.jpg

painted 5.jpg

Dang that looks like it just rolled off the the lot! Perfect cant wait for some quality pics!

Yea hopefully it will be nice and I'll will take it out and do a mini photo shoot.

It looks great! Are you gonna leave the front licence plate off? It looks so much better without it. I hate having the front plate on mine, especially when I see pics of how it could look without it. lol

Trust me there will be more pics to come by this weekend. Looking forward to it.

It looks great! Are you gonna leave the front licence plate off? It looks so much better without it. I hate having the front plate on mine, especially when I see pics of how it could look without it. lol

I would like to but they are a$$ holes up here about that. Plus I'm in the military so they may say something at the gate as enter the base.

I would like to but they are a$$ holes up here about that. Plus I'm in the military so they may say something at the gate as enter the base.

Illinois is the same way. Very strict on the front license plate law. Definetly not worth the hassle at the gate either. When I was in, PMO would just wait for an excuse to hassle someone at the gate.

are you from va? if not, why not register the car in a 1 plate state? i know how the front plate gate hassles are, my front bumper is cracked, but they still make me leave it on there. even here in florida smh.

Sorry this is kinda off topic for your thread but.. someone explain to me what the advantage of having a front plate is? I dont ever want to live in a state that requires a front plate they look really really bad..

Members online

Back