Here's a preview guys!

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally she's getting ready to come home. Just some teaser pics from my painter.

Car.jpg

car 2.jpg

Sexyyyyyy. I see you left the rocker molding on, too.

Very nice!

MOAR!

Is it the OEM Ebony?

Very nice! Gonna be looking like straight out of the showroom

This is making me want to put mine in and have it completely shot. I have a thing for well done paint jobs. Congrats.

Thanks Jo, man I can't wait to get her back so I can go ahead and put the springs on.

Looking good!! My LSE is going in sometime this spring after I do a few body mods and repairs while its parked this winter.

Awesome! Now bring it up to me to take it to the ultimate level. After it cures of course.

Thanks Drizz. It's tuxedo black that comes on the new Lincoln Navigators.

Awesome color choice. I've been thinking that when mine needs total paint job, that's the color I would go with. Again, great color pick man!

Ah yea. I think I have asked you about the color before.

Looking forward to more pics!

F#ckin' awesome!
The tuxedo black is going to looks great on the car....looking forward to the pics.

Hey Lea are you looking at a protective clear bra for the front/hood once it cures?

As long as its clear and not one of those black pleather ones lol.

Have a 2nd car? Keep the miles off of that paint job. Too nice to make it a daily.

Have a 2nd car? Keep the miles off of that paint job. Too nice to make it a daily.

Yes sir I do. I've always had a second car since I bought the LS. Dad taught me that, keep the miles and wear and tear off your good car,lol. But for real I have a 2004 Toyota Tacoma that I bought recently with only 49k miles on it. Trust me the LS will be weekends only after she comes back.

Members online

No members online now.
Back