Help Please !!!!No Power New battery Turn the key just dash comes on no clicks or tic

Finally firgured it out it was a bad pcm relay I change it came on heard the fuel pump run turn the car on starts and runs and then dies...

Well, from the looks of this thread, you haven't been driving anything..

guy please this is one of two vehicles and sorry for that I didn't update i been driving it that past couple starts and runs great!

So it was like, what ... two weeks to change out a relay ?

smiley-score002.gif

So it was like, what ... two weeks to change out a relay ?

smiley-score002.gif

it was the pcm relay and the starter relay faulty.only problem i have is my front driver light is out I changed it thousands of times and nothing happen.

If you've changed it thousands of times, then I'm sure that the socket is worn out. It was spec'd for less than a hundred insertions.

I'm pretty sure that hot swap is not recommended.
Every time you mate and unmate a connector, some of the contact material wears off. After some number of mating cycles (insertions) too little contact material remains.

Anyway, I have to assume that when he said thousands, he really meant two or three times. I wonder if the fuses and relays have been checked? I wonder if it is only the left low beam that is out, or if more lights/things aren't working. Such details would help with diagnosis.

I was just trying to be funny.... and failed.

This guy clearly has relay issues... He should just go out and replace them all since he doesn't seem to understand how to properly test them. Not trying to be mean here, but the relays are relatively inexpensive.

I was just trying to be funny.... and failed.

This guy clearly has relay issues... He should just go out and replace them all since he doesn't seem to understand how to properly test them. Not trying to be mean here, but the relays are relatively inexpensive.

I think that the odds that he had a fuel pump and two or three relays fail at the same moment are very low. I do think (and I really do mean no offense here) that he is over his head and may be doing more harm than good. It's a shame he isn't near one of us.

I think that the odds that he had a fuel pump and two or three relays fail at the same moment are very low. I do think (and I really do mean no offense here) that he is over his head and may be doing more harm than good. It's a shame he isn't near one of us.

Yeah I agree, the only time I've SEEN multiple relays fail is from water damage. There probably are 100 more reasons/causes, but personally the only time I've seen something like what he is describing happen is when the car has been victimized by water.

Maybe someone is near Delco and willing to lend a hand...

Yeah I agree, the only time I've SEEN multiple relays fail is from water damage. There probably are 100 more reasons/causes, but personally the only time I've seen something like what he is describing happen is when the car has been victimized by water.

Maybe someone is near Delco and willing to lend a hand...

it was the pcm relay and the starter relay thx you guys

Members online

No members online now.
Back