HELP!!! Need door handle!

Well, I'll say it again, I've got like 5 or 6 sets of chrome handles I'd love to sell. They're the updated style and they can be prepped and painted if you really wanted.

I cant believe nobody looked at those pics and said "Hey, you notice that they are already broken?" :lol:

They showed up today and if you look in the pics I got from KC you can see the link attachment point is broken off. :mad:

Now I am pissed just in general.

Jamie, you still have the other one? I am sure when KC gets my email he will refund me and then I can buy one from you.... FOCK!!! Just remembered that yours are not white.

I fuggin hate this car.

IMGP1255.gif

You should have bought the one I linked to:p It sold for $34.

I got my chrome handles AND housings for $10 and the paint was $35....I can get more Laser...I bet I could even find a white one

Just got home. :q:q All I can say is My bad man. I :qed this one up. I've been selling shet for years Bill and never, not once have I had a problem of ANY kind!!! Dude, I apologize! I had just gotten them out of the trunk of a junk yard car just a day before you posted. I didn't pull them myself or I assure you this wouldn't of happened. I feel like a DUMBA%% for completely missing it.

As for PayPal, if it takes a day or 2 for you to get your money. I'll gladly use my card and pay for the handle (if you have one lined up) so it get shipped tomorrow. We can work the money out later

Sorry man:bash:

I know how it feels to be disappointed, I let a guy on here sKru me(Dominus) for $250 over some headers

Last edited:
I gotta try and locate one. There is an ivory one that may have to do. I should have bought from Jamie and had him send it to manning and took his.
Man I was all excited when I saw the box. I fuggin hate getting in the passenger side to open the damn door. Oh well. Ill hunt it out.

I gotta try and locate one. There is an ivory one that may have to do. I should have bought from Jamie and had him send it to manning and took his.
Man I was all excited when I saw the box. I fuggin hate getting in the passenger side to open the damn door. Oh well. Ill hunt it out.

offer still stands I haven't gotten that far on my car so the handles are still white and since I'm now riding my bike since the weather is nice down here. Let me know.

the pull handle from a first gen will fit the basket of your handle no problem, they are all interchangable.

No they are not! If you have the moulded counter weight, it will not fit a bolt counter weight basket, the handle pivot is off-set slightly and the handle will stick at the top of the basket...I know...my passenger side door is doing it, that's the set-up I have...too lazy to swap baskets

bolt on counter weight handle= bolt on counter weight basket
moulded counter weight handle= moulded counter weight basket

also 96 Continentals use the same style handles, they are all moulded counter weights

offer still stands I haven't gotten that far on my car so the handles are still white and since I'm now riding my bike since the weather is nice down here. Let me know.
I am waiting for KC to send me pics of another set he has. They may work. If not then I will (or KC) order one from Jamie and have it shipped to you and then I will pay you to ship yours to me.

Thanks mang

i got mine from ebay for about 45 with shipping and i had to paint it but i eventually want to paint the whole car

I have never seen Mark door handles without a weight on them. Whats the deal? Will these work?

001640x480.gif

002640x480.gif

003640x480.gif

004640x480.gif

thats because they came out of a continental yes they will work just fine, i took the ones i have out of conti's at the salvage yard, same handle, no weight, dont know why!

town car maybe?

they dont say fn10 on the back of them do they..

Ah. So those are early production Conti handles. Latter Contis (after 98) have the weight on them.

As long as it works fine then I will tell him to send them out. Just has me worried about no weight like they may stick or something.

They come off of a 94" Mark VIII I pulled them off the car myself. I bought the car 6/7 years ago. Now I don't know if the guy replaced them when he owned it. But the car only had 87,000 miles on it when it was totaled. I can see him having to change out one side but not both sides.

They come off of a 94" Mark VIII I pulled them off the car myself. I bought the car 6/7 years ago. Now I don't know if the guy replaced them when he owned it. But the car only had 87,000 miles on it when it was totaled. I can see him having to change out one side but not both sides.
That would make them White Opalescent. Thats fairly close to mine. Oh well, im sick of getting in through the passenger side so you can send the drivers side if you want. Keep the passenger just in case you need one. The one you sent seems fine......... and its a PERFECT color match. :lol:

they may have been removed from a mark VIII but no counter weights are deffinetly not mark VIII handles. i'm sure they were changed at some point, there aint a mark VIII out there without at least one changed handle!

So are they going to fit or feel worse then my handles? If they feel lite or stick out then I will end up replacing them so I only want to do this once and do it right.

I just made a new thread that just might get some other people/opinions who are passing over this thread. Just trying to help resolve this issue. I don't doubt you Jamie97LSC. Everyone know's how much you know about these Mark VIII's. I just don't want to spend MORE money on this and it still be wrong.

Last edited:

Members online

Back