Halogen or HID headlight? .... PICS

Give her a few more nights at the club, I'm sure whe'll earn the rest ...:p:cool:;)

Still will not reply to texts or refund me the rest of my money

Thief and a liar here..... do not deal with her

last time she signed in was the 9th.. I imagine she's done here and your wasting the breath (or....fingers... wait...nevermind)...

last time she signed in was the 9th.. I imagine she's done here and your wasting the breath (or....fingers... wait...nevermind)...

That's fine... I have all day to waste is that is the case.

I know there are people on here that are friends with her so even if she doesn't look here any longer, maybe they will get on her case, maybe not!

I'm sure it's a waste to text here every single day as well, but I'll still continue to do it.

Yea, I am surprised none of the Ohio members have come into here and commented... Many of them have met her in person.

no one wants to talk Sh!t about a friend... I understand that (right or wrong)

sounds shaydee.
i feel bad, but i never met her and not sure how i could help any further...
not tryin to twist the knife or anything but you should have got a pic in advance for somethin like that. live and learn.

fcmcclerk.com; pretty sure she is in franklin county.
small claim trial usually set ~1month after file date.
may be worth making the trip for you.

not a lawyer, and not giving you legal advice.

sounds shaydee.
i feel bad, but i never met her and not sure how i could help any further...
not tryin to twist the knife or anything but you should have got a pic in advance for somethin like that. live and learn.

fcmcclerk.com; pretty sure she is in franklin county.
small claim trial usually set ~1month after file date.
may be worth making the trip for you.

not a lawyer, and not giving you legal advice.

lol i dont think that would be worth recouping shipping prices... filing fees alone are probably cost more than what we're talking about...

That sucks man, sorry to hear. Its not that hard to do the right thing and be an honest person.

That sucks man, sorry to hear. Its not that hard to do the right thing and be an honest person.

She requested I overnight it back to her and she'd cover that shipping as well.... good thing I didn't or I'd be out even more money.

$72 to file in franklin county; and you recoup that if you win.
i dont know if its a good move for him or not but if he is really unhappy then its a legit option for him

Take it to court.....The Peoples Court.....maybe you can even get Wapner to guest judge.

Members online

No members online now.
Back