GOT my 98 mark viii lsc

You can get an OEM rear gen II glass shipped to your door for just a hair over $350.

But I like 97MarkJA version better, we all know that rippling will happen again on a newer one

thats true and it could happen to the new one. i am going to keep this car in the garage and only take it out on sunday

The "new" or "nos" ford glass doesn't have the same old materials it did in 1993-1998..they have improved it over the years because if you look at a car with its original factory glass and seal the rubber seal is fairly thin and pliable..the ford glass that I had installed last year is probably double the thickness and much more rigid..I don't think it would be possible for it to shrink and ripple like the original stuff did.

Nice find, I've picked up a 98 LSC for $1000 on factory air with 130k on it too, but yours seems to be in better condition. So far I've changed the shocks, and needs a lot of minor things so far..

20131003_170812.jpg20131003_170823.jpg

I took these at work today. Yes it rained on my car :(

20131003_170812.jpg

20131003_170823.jpg

Great looking LSC. 1800 is unreal. That's sad considering the poor bastard that bought it new shelled out 40K for it.

lol that why i took so long to get one. everyone told me i was a pain in the ass and i dident know ****. i always find what i want for the price i want to pay. and you no what i still might buy yet another one with even lower miles. not sure yet really loving this red man

Did you repair the blend door? Everything working out? It's been several months - would you do it again?

hey guys the car has been in the garage. i just put her on the road last week. ok and it begins. did all plugs and 2 coils. I'm driving the car and it feels like it is missing a little. but no check engine. should i just replace all coils. also its going to the body shop tomw I'm having bumpers painted not happy with them. also going to have the whole car cleared. and i want to replace all the control arms and everything as well. if you guys could help me out with the hesitation problem that will be great

and no i did not do the blend door got everything to do it. waiting so i have the hole system first so i can rip the whole interior out run wires and clean everything lol I'm sick

Members online

No members online now.
Back